"He's the love of my life and the father of my children. What am I supposed to do?"

Russy shrugged. "All I know is that he's gone." He put his face in his hands and started sobbing loudly.

I started sobbing even harder. "I can't handle this shit! I fuckin' cant!" I went outside to get some fresh air. As the wind hit my face, I actually felt a little bit of security. I'll never be the same.

I sat down and put my face in my hands. The breeze actually made me feel alive, yet I was still dying on the inside. Wow. The love of my life and the father of my two children was just shot and flatlined all because of my super psycho ex boyfriend wanted to have his revenge on me.

"You're so fuckin' stupid!" I yelled at myself as I punched the brick wall on the outside of the hospital. I ignored the pain and the bleeding and slid my back down it. I sobbed even more until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up to see Spin.

He sat down next to me. His eyes were red and puffy. "You know, he really loved you."

I cried even harder. I couldn't speak, so I just nodded.

"I kept in touch with Chad when he lived with him since I lived only few blocks away. He was always talking about you, even when he was with Desiree."

I looked at him. "What am I going to do? He can't be gone! He just cant!" I punched the wall again twice as hard.

Spin's eyes widened. "Let's get your hand wrapped up."

I shook my head. "There's no point."

He ignored what I said and grabbed my other hand. He led me into the hospital. I broke free of his grasp and ran to one of the doctors. His name tag read Dr. Birk.

"Please, just please revive him, Dr. Birk. I can't live without him! Just tell me there's something you all can do!"

He nodded. "You're the girlfriend of the victim aren't you?"

I nodded. "I'm carrying his second child."

He sighed. "There's always a hard situation like this when you're in this field."

I nodded. "I was a doctor, too. But I quit due to a personal situation." I began thinking about what happened between Justin and I and how Tammy's dead now.

"Well, all I can tell you is that we're doing the best we can. I-"

"Don't tell me you're doing the best you can, show me."

He nodded and turned back away.

A nurse came over to me and tapped my shoulder. I turned in her direction. "I think you should get that wrapped up" she pointed to my bleeding fist.

I nodded. "Okay" I said softly.

She took my hand that wasn't bleeding and led me into a room. She wrapped my hand and pushed my hair out of my face. "You're a very pretty girl, Yn. Very strong, too."

How does she know my name? I just nodded without asking. "Thank you" I said in between sobs. Her name tag read Madeline, the same name of my dead grandmother. She looked like her, too. Identical. And she was a nurse when she died as well.

"You're boyfriend is going to be revived, I just know it."

I looked up at her. "How do you know?"

"Being psychic is a blessing and a curse."

"Psychic? What do you think you're Raven or something? You're so damn sick! This is no time for games! My boyfriend just flatlined and probably won't be able to get revived!" I was pissed.