"So what you got to do today?" Love asked handing me my plate of eggs, bacon, grits, and pancakes. "Work" I said starting to eat. "Oh okay I'm glad you got a job but yeah I got to go to school today so Honesty gone be at Lisa house" I said giving her a bottle. "You want me to pick her up?" he asked. "Yeah if you have time" I said smiling I'm glad he is trying. "Well look I need to go change clothes and head to work I'll see you later on today" I told her as I finished eating, kissed my loves and left.

Man it feel good to be back with them but I know that nigga aint falling back that easy. But if its war her wants than so be it. 

After changing into some Joe Jeans, a "Detroit VS. Everybody t hoodie, and some Balenciago's I headed to the Art Chick. So far Bianca said if I impress Nigel Barker with this photo shoot then she will give me an job as a photographer. She gone let me take photos of the girls first and then he will do some just in case I blow it. To be honest aint no way I could blow, I'm that nigga. 

I parked my car and headed inside. "Goodmorning handsome" Castallena said as she walked up to me with the biggest grin on her face ."Goodmorning, wassup with you?" I asked giving her a hug. I couldn't help but notice she had on a tight black leather skirt that stopped right under her ass, a white tank top, and some black heels. She was looking good but its cold as fuck outside so I don't know why she dressed like that. "Nothing I'm just happy for today, you should be two" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the office. "Sit down James because I have some good news for you" she said sitting on top of her desk. I could clearly see she went underwear less today but I'm focused on Love so I looked away. "Alright so whats the news" I asked leaning back in the chair. "Well Eric will be out sick for the week, so you will be the only photographer on the project. This means if you do a great job then I will not only give you a job, but your name will be known, and you will become one of the top upcoming photographers" she said all in one breath. I actually got excited to, because I could finally work a job I'm proud of. 

"Alright yo when can we start" I asked sitting up. "Today you need to choose three more models for the photoshoot. I already chose four of my own but you need to decide the last couple. Remember to make sure they all look stunning. No girls who are super sexy, and no boring cute girls. Chose girls who bring something unique to the table" she said pulling out a file from behind her desk. "Head into the photo room with the designers and start choosing" Bianca handed me thefolder and I began to walk out but no before thanking her. "Hey Castallena" I said about to grab the door knob. "Yeah James" she asked with that beautiful smile of hers. "Thanks I really appreciate it" I said smiling. "Don't thank me yet, just go do your best" and with that being said I headed to the photo room. 

Lovely

This is all wrong. I been repeating this in my head every since James left this morning. For some reason school just can't keep me focused. I'm not saying that James being home isn't making me happy but I can't just up and forget about Montez like this. This is going to be so difficult since these two already have history together. I need to talk to Montez but I don't know when. Right now I just want to enjoy the good times with James. 

Unknown POV

Yall thought I was dead, yall thought I was done with this shit. Niggas think they can kill me. Ruin my empire, my life without consequences. Ha! Niggas goofy but its cool. Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy. Lets see what happen when I fuck yo bitch and take your other daughter's life..........

***SO I WANNA START OFF BY SAYING SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING THAT FREQUENTLY BUT IF MY READERS WERE DOWN FOR MY STORY LIKE THEY SAY THEY ARE THEY WOULD UNDERSTAND. HONESTLY SPEAKING I AM A FRESHMAN IN COLLEGE, I HAVE LITERALLY 99 PROBLEMS AND WATTPAD NORMALLY GETS PUT ON THE BACK BURNER. I'M THANKFUL FOR ALL THE READERS AND LOVE THAT I HAVE GAINED OVER THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS BUT YALL GOTTA BARE WITH ME. I GOT CLASSES, A JOB, A BOYFRIEND, A SOCIAL LIFE, AND I'M STILL SUPPOSED TO HAVE A LITTLE DOWN TIME TO MYSELF. SO TO ALL MY READERS WHO UNDERSTAND WHERE I'M COMING FROM...THANKS. AND TO THOSE WHO DON'T I DON'T CARE SO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE RUDE ASS REMARKS ON MY PAGE. 

BTW. COMMENT, VOTE, SHORT UPDATE BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO JUST START MY VALENTINES DAY WEEKEND W/O GIVING YOU GUYS ANYTHING. 

ALSO CHECK OUT A COUPLE OTHER STORIES ON HERE "BEING FRIENDS WITH A DOPE DEALER" BY @YOUNGPRINCESS15, "THE 80:20 RULE" BY @TEMITHEBEMI AND "JOY COMES IN THE MORNING" BY @X_AMBER. IF YALL EVER ASK ME TO READ A STORY I WILL...I MAY GET TO IT LATE BUT I TRY TO READ THEM AND IF I LIKE THEM THEY WILL ALWAYS GET A SHOUT OUT. 

AND FOR SOME OF MY READERS WHO COULDN'T READ THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS I EDITED IT SO WATTPAD SHOULD TAKE IT OFF FROM BEING PRIVATE.

KEEP CALM AND READ ON.!  HAPPY VALENTINES DAY I HOPE ALL MY READERS GET TO BE WITH THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE AND HAVE THEIR LITTLE HAPPY MOMENTS LIKE LOVE AND JAMES. 

                                                                            -TRICE.