Chapter 1

This is my home ? You answered with your mouth hanging open . Well you'll be staying here during your internship , agent hill replied . You didn't tell me the new recruit was so beautiful Maria , a deeper voice spoke from in front of you . You looked down from the window you were looking out of and into the eyes of tony stark . 

Lay off stark ! Give her a chance to settle in before you start hitting on her . Agent hill replied from your side . you giggled slightly . tony turned to you and you acknowledged him , he extended his hand toward you and you shook it . I'm y/n y/l/n and I'm excited to work with you Mr. stark  . I'm excited took work with such a beautiful woman , he replied , oh stop it! I'm not that beautiful .... he chuckled slightly and hill rolled her eyes ,

 Are you ready to meet your other co workers ? Agent hill asked . Of course I 'am ! And don't worry y/n , they're not all douche bags like stark over there , She replies . Hey ! Tony protested , she's not wrong stark a feminine voice replied from behind him .

 He moved aside to reveal a beautiful red headed women who held out her hand to you , my name is Natasha Romanoff .. but you can call me nat. Nice to meet you Nat , I'm y/n y/l/n the intern. So I've heard , now tell me y/n .. can you shoot? . Of course I can Nat , but not as good as you can. Oh stop it , she waved her hand as if to playfully dismiss the idea .

Y/N , if there's one thing you'll need to learn around here it's that you'll end up sleeping with stark whether you like it or not , Natasha stated with a stern look on her face . Are you serious ? You questioned. Oh she's very serious , a voice spoke up from in front of the two of you. You turned to see Tony smirking at you, gimme a break guys ! It's my first day ! You wailed . The three of you shared a quick laugh and tony left to gather the team . You could tell you were going to like it here .