Meeting Up

Ally's POV

Hi i'm Ally Teasdale, my brother is Logan Teasdale, we just moved to Florida with our parents to be closer to his best friend Mario Selman. We're moving just down the block from him and his family in this private neighborhood. I've never met Mario before but I've heard a lot about him, he sounds nice I guess. So we just got finished moving all of our things into the house. "ALLYYYY" Logan shouted. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I shouted back.

 "I'm going to the beach with Mario do you want to come?" Logan replied. 

"Sure i'll be right down" I was kinda happy to finally meet Mario because he's my brother's best friend and I want to know who he's hanging out with. I run to my closet and get my bathing suit and towel, throwing it in my bag. Quickly I changed into a pair of high waist jean shorts and a black lacy crop top paired with maroon colored vans. I ran downstairs with my bag in hand and stood next to Logan. "Ready to go" I said to Logan smiling brightly. He smiled back and walked out to the car with me following close behind. I sat in the passenger seat of the car and Logan pushed me out, 

"We're picking up Mario get in the back" he demanded. I just rolled my eyes and got in the back and buckles up getting my phone out and going on Instagram. Logan drove to Mario's house and parked so Mario could get in. I didn't look up from my phone I just heard a cute voice saying, 

"Hey Logan guess who's back from Cali" then I heard Logan run out and slam the door and I look up to see him hugging a girl tight and them both crying happy tears.  I got out of the car and took a picture of them and I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I jumped a little and immediately elbowed the person behind me. I felt the person fall to the ground and saw Logan and the girl pull away and run at the person. 

"Ally, what are you doing? It's just Mario. Settle down," Logan yelled. He ran over to Mario quickly to help him up.

"Oh my god Mario i'm so sorry, are you okay?" I said running over to Mario and putting my hand on his shoulder. 

"It's okay girly. I'm guessing your Logan's sister, Ally right?" Mario replied laughing 

"Yep that's me" I said smiling. Not going to lie he's kinda hot. I removed my hand from his shoulder and got back in the car. "Come on losers" I yelled buckling up. Everyone got in the car, Logan was in the drivers seat with Cat, his girlfriend, while Mario sat in the back seat right next to me. I looked up at him as he flashed me a bright smile which made me blush. 

........AT THE BEACH........

We all got out of the car and I went to the back of the car, opening the trunk getting my beach bag and Logan's also. I watched as Logan and Cat ran to a party that was going on at the beach. I went to close the trunk but someone else closed it faster and grabbed my bags. It was Mario. 

"I can carry them Mario it's fine" I said trying to grab the bags back. Mario pushed my hand away gently. 

"It's okay beautiful I got it, you shouldn't have to carry all these bags." Mario replied smiling at me. I know that I was blushing so much and I could tell Mario noticed because I heard him chuckle. "your even more adorable when you blush cutie" Mario said winking at me. I swear he's going to be the death of me. 

Hey guys! This is my first chapter of my first story so i'm sorry it's so cringy i'll try to get better but thank you for reading :) byeeeeee (my name is Ally btw XD)