She appeared to be gullible.

In other words, an easy target.

"I'll take you there," I offered before anyone could say anything. Stepping forward, I linked my arm with the new girl's and smiled down at her.

I heard some groans and whines of protest come from the others, but I ignored them. They were easily replaceable, anyways.

"Oh gee," the girl laughed, looking up at me and pressing her lips together. "You sure you don't mind? I don't wanna be a bother, ya know." ('You're also really hot and I don't want to be alone with you because I'll probably end up fangirling or scaring you away')

I nearly hesitated, surprised by how open she was, but quickly shouldered it aside and nodded my head.

"Well, okie dokie then, Jea– I mean Hor-se— STRANGER! I meant to stay stranger."

She looked down. "Thanks. Stranger. Sorry."

I frowned and was about to open my mouth to speak when she suddenly leapt forward, yanking me with her.

"Well in a hurry let's go now okay thanks bye friendos– I mean other strangers oKAy!"

She spoke quickly and anxiously dragged me down the hall.

Pulling her arm out from mine, she whirled around and looked to me.

"So where do we go?"

"Um..."

"Yeah?"

"We were supposed to go the other way..."

"O-Oh!" She stuttered a bit, her face suddenly flushing a dark, scarlet red. "S-Sorry!"

She looked down and played with her thumbs, her smile wavering as she awkwardly chuckled.

"... Pfft," I bit back a laugh, turning my head away.

"Huh? W-What is it?" The girl's head abruptly shot up, her eyes narrowing when she spotted the sly smirk on my face I'd failed to wipe away in time. "Hey! Don't laugh at me, you- you- you dishwasher!"

"Dishwasher?"

"Hush!"

"Alright alright," I sighed, smiling at her. She huffed and placed her hands on her hips, glaring daggers at me.

"Now will you lead me to class already?"

"What, you mean (class name)?" I glanced down at my watch.

"It ended two minutes ago."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...WHAT?!"

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♚ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♚ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•"Sʜᴇ ɪs

"Sʜᴇ ɪs... Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ"
•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♚ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•

A/N : So I totally forgot about this account and this book for a long, long time...
Also I realize this chapter was really boring...
And I'm not exactly funny... ;;
But place stay tuned. :,,,)

Also, please LEAVE ME SUGGESTIONS in the comments! It'd really help me get chapters done faster.

What should (Y/N) be more like? How should Sangwoo and Yoonbum act? How should others act toward and think of (Y/N)? What do you want to happen next? I'd really love and appreciate it if you guys could let me know what you think.

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♚ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•
That's all for now.
Thank you for reading! 💞💖
•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♚ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•