contacts

Cameron's POV

It was Monday. 100% the WORST day of the week. I was walking to English and minding my own business when my books were flung into the air.

"What the frick?!" I yelled, picking up my books and looking around to see who shoved me. My eyes landed on a tall brunette with hazel eyes. He had that bad boy vibe, kind of intimidating. He stared down at me and reached out his hand to help me up. Now, this wasn't the same as a movie where the gorgeous boy (although he is gorgeous) knocks you over in a busy hallway with your things falling everywhere, he helps you up and he gives you his phone number and says, "Call me." with a wink.

Well, at least that's what I thought.

"Hey look I'm really sorry about that..." He said, and then stares at me as if waiting for a response. "Cameron," I mumble. "My name is Cameron." I looked up at him. "Yeah I'm really sorry Cameron." He started to pick up my books. When he gave them back to me, I felt a sharp gaze on me for about a minute. I didn't think it was the boy, but when I looked back up, I saw those familiar hazel eyes staring back at me.

"I'm Brandon." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you." I said, smiling back.

He pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled something onto it. Then he handed it to me, shot me a grin again, and walked away.

You would think that all these things would never happen in a busy high school hallway. But they did.

-------------------

Hey babes!! I'm Maya (just in case you didn't know and this is the first book you've read of mine hahah) This is actually the second book I've written!

The first one is called "Ethereal" and it's a Shawn Mendes imagine book. I'm currently taking a break from that one since I've been having writers block with it, but I'll come back to it soon. There are around 20 parts so go check it out!!

- maya