chapter 11 - There Really Wasn't A Choice

Start from the beginning

"And what if I kill you?" Nicola asked.

Later, Nicola and the Huntress were fighting.

The Huntress: (voice over from 8.10 If You Can't Be A Fool For Family, Who Can You Be A Fool For?) "I'll still be here, just in the back of your head where you can find more control than you did before."

Stefan, Damon and Kaylin were here now.

Nicola was on the ground in front of the Huntress. The Huntress raised her sword to stab Nicola in the heart. 

Stefan, Kaylin and Damon restrained the Huntress from behind. Nicola grabbed the Huntress's sword, turning it around on her to drive the blade into her heart, sending her to the deepest back parts of her head so that she couldn't control her in that moment, making it to where they could leave.

Nicola: (voice over from 8.10 If You Can't Be A Fool For Family, Who Can You Be A Fool For?) "She's not as strong as she was before since I killed her inside my head, but she'll become stronger again, and she'll take control of me, and she'll make me kill all of you."

From 8.10 "If You Can't Be A Fool For Family, Who Can You Be A Fool For?", in the clock tower, Matt was ringing the bell. Peter was holding Matt in a chokehold from behind. 

Kaylin rushed toward them, pulling Peter away from Matt.

Damon rushed closer, pushing Matt's head against the bell, making him fall unconscious.

From 8.10 "If You Can't Be A Fool For Family, Who Can You Be A Fool For?", in the cell of the boarding house, Stefan and Alex woke up to find that they were chained up to the wall. Cristian and Liv walked in.

"We will do whatever it takes," Liv told them. "We're getting you back."

From 8.10 "If You Can't Be A Fool For Family, Who Can You Be A Fool For?", in Nicola's room, Kaylin and Nicola were talking emotionally.

"I'm glad that my life hanging in the balance is enough to get both you and Damon to turn your humanity all of the way on," Nicola told her. 

Kaylin walked closer in concern. "I know what you're going through, Nikki, and I'm not gonna let you go through it alone."

Nicola continued to become overwhelmed with emotion, starting to break down in devastation and guilt, finally letting her walls down to let Kaylin comfort her, so Kaylin could wrap her arms around her in an embrace and hold her reassuringly and continue to try to calm her down and comfort her.

From 8.10 "If You Can't Be A Fool For Family, Who Can You Be A Fool For?", in the diner, Sybil, Seline and Cade were sitting at the table.

Sybil was shocked to see him. "Cade."

"How are you here?" Seline asked.

"The bell rang 11 times," Cade told them. "Enough for me to pay a visit." Smoke started to rise from the Siren sisters. "I'll handle it from here."

Sybil and Seline went up in flames, continuing to burn with Hellfire and scream in agony.

Cade watched them burn, smirking.

--------~--------

Day One 

Morning - Coffee Shop 

Lindsey and Ryan were getting coffee to go, while Lindsey got decaf. 

Cade walked in front behind them. "There's so many options. 'Nitro brew'? 'Flat white'? 'Sea salt and smoked chili latte'?" He chuckled in amusement. "These are complicated times."