chapter 22

Hey guys,

I would like to say thank you, to all of you, for giving up your time and reading this story. I really appreciate for all those who vote and comment so if you want to ask me any questions, feel free to do so.

Thank you

Charlotte pov

"Olivia"I whispered, hoping that she wasn't here. "Olivia are you there?"

"Oh, look. She's awake"sneered a voice.

"Don't Jake"said a very familiar voice. No, it can't be. The bag was removed from my head. I closed my eyes because of the light then slowly opened them again. I was met by the guy at the house and a guy with brown hair and dark eyes. "Don't you remember me, my lottie?"

Only Tyler calls me my lottie. I looked closer and saw the same features but only his eyes and hair was different.

"T-Tyler"I managed to get out.

"Yes"he said smiling.

"I don't understand"I said.

"Well, when I came it was because of the vampire king. Daniel is his son. The vampire king was the only one that could reproduce. Remarkable isn't?"he said. "Then i came along. The vampire king isn't my father but was there for me. Eventually, he turned me but because of my werewolf side, I became a hybrid like your father. That was over a  100 years ago.  The vampire king found out that he was a grandfather and sent me to get to know you before he came. You should've seen his face. He was ever so happy. But then i fell in love with you and that girl, she came on to me. I pushed her away"

"We cannot be together"I blurted out.

"Oh yeah, you met your mate. I've been watching. If he loved you, he would've told his parents and not get married to her"said Tyler.

True but I should've told my mom.

"Just take me back, and we can be happy"he said softly. "Jake, give us room"

Jake walked out. Tyler got to his knees in front of me then pressed his lips against my neck.

"Where's Olivia?"I asked.

"Relax, we didn't take her. She has nothing to do with this"he said, placing his head on my lap.

"Tyler, please let me go"I pleaded.

"Why?"he growled, looking into my eyes.

"My family, they need me. Yo-you can come with me"I said. He thought for a moment.

"Sorry. I can't.  I won't let you go again"he said, getting up.

"Tyler, please"I begged.  "Please Tyler please"

The door shut with a bang.

I let tears slip down my face. I will not see mom again. I won't see Olivia or Jace. I won't see maddie. Lexi. Jamie. My uncles. Aunt. I have bit of hope left. They will come and save me. I know they will.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here"said a voice. I looked up to see a unfamiliar male standing in front of me. His red hair was short, his eyes was blue.

"Who are you?"I asked shaky.

"Doesnt matter who I am. What matters is what I'm going to do to you"he said extending his fangs. He was about to walk to me when he was pulled backwards.

Jake.

"Touch her and I'll make you regret it"he said with fury in his voice. The unknown man walked away when Jake released him. Jake looked at me then went. I stared up at the sky.

Please find me.