His will

First real story. I hope I'm not too terrible at writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 31, 2069

Normally on New Year's Eve you have family and friends surrounding you to bring in a new year happily and full of love. Unfortunately, I'm being sold by said family to pay off a gambling debt made by my father and older brothers. What kind of bull is that right? Though I'm not as pissed as I should be. I kind of expected it to happen soon enough since we live in the slums of Mar's red light district. I was just hoping they would sell my mom before they sold me off! Anyway, I'm currently writing in my journal as they take me away in the stereotypical black can with no windows they use to take little kids in. Technically I still am I kid considering I'm not 18 yet. Oh well, guess the only way I'm getting out of this is if I'm dead, paid off the $18,000,000 debt, or have been sold to another master.

It's raining the artificial rain used to keep plant life thriving on this planet again, it's healthy for the plants but it burns our skin if we go out unprotected. Nobody knows what the hells in it anyway. The second sun is setting telling me it's maybe 10p.m now. Only way I can tell is by peeping through the small window separating the front from the cargo here in the back. It sucks that I'm being sold to someone I don't know, and more importantly couldn't give two flying fucks about. I'm tired right now but I'm not sure if I should take the risk of falling asleep and not paying attention to my location in case I have to make a break for it. Well how bad could a 5 minute nap be right?
.......

Shit shit shit. I shouldn't have fell asleep. What kind of crap is this?! Who wakes up chained to a pole like a dog in a freezing dark room? This cliché shit has got to stop. Well all this weird ass thinking has got to shut down so I can focus on whoever is opening the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatcha think so far? is it too short, too wordy? not enough going on? if you don't comment I won't know what you think. But please don't be a super biatch about what you have to say okay? (\(-.-)/) till next time