Chapter 2

I woke up the next day.

Well, I woke up to One Direction's 'Up All Night' blasting out of my alarm clock.

I smiled to myself as I remembered the events of yesterday.

I met Harry Styles. 

Which is like the coolest thing EVER!

I stretched and got out of bed.

Half an hour later, I had eaten my scrumptious breakfast which my mum had made for me, dressed, showered and all ready to go to school.

I was waiting for Hayley to come and knock at my door.

We walk to school together, and she is always usually late at coming.

God, that girl.

10 minutes later, I heard Hayley banging on my door.

"Fuckin' hell, Hails, my mum is sleeping." I scolded as I opened the door.

She was grinning, and her hand was raised like as if she was going to bang on the door again.

I frowned. 

Someone looked very happy today.

"What happened?" I said bluntly, folding my arms.

She frowned, "Am I that predictable?" she asked.

"Spill." I said.

"Whatever, Kingsley is buying me tickets to see All Time Low in 2 weeks time, when they're touring here. And says I can bring 2 people 'coz he won't be going." She exclaimed and jumped up and down.

I linked my arms with hers and shut my front door and got walking. 

"Oh my God, Hails, I'm so happy for you. I know you've been dying to see them. Alex is absolute sex." I gushed.

She yanked her head up and down so fast like an excited puppy.

"Um, Hails, I don't want your head to come off your neck." I pointed out.

She turned to glare at me, "Shut up, Mrs Styles." she teased.

I rolled my eyes, "I told you over and over again, I DON'T WANT TO BE ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED WITH HIM! We will be JUST friends." I snapped.

 "Woah, dude, chill." She said, raising her eyebrows, "You know you said he follows you on Twitter, don't you think he'll see all your tweets about doing naughty things to One Direction?" She giggled.

I gasped and almost choked.

"Fuck, Hails! I didn't think of that!" I shreiked.

Oh my freaking days. 

Haz and possibly the others will probably see my tweets, e.g  Harry is sex on legs. Harry is a sex god. Harry needs to get in my bed etc.

Hayley was laughing and was being a very bad friend by not giving me any advice in this very moment where I am panicking.

"I have to delete my Twitter. I'm like a sex-crazed slut on my Twitter!" I cried. 

"Chill! It'll be jokes when he see's that. Leave it, you could probably laugh it off, Dee." She assured me.

I took deep breaths and thought 'Yeah, why not? He'd find it funny, scratch that, it IS funny.' 

"Right, I'll leave it. Wait, is that Colin coming over to us?" I said, as we approached our school entrance.

"Hey, Nadine, Hello, Hayley." Colin greeted us.

"Uh.uuh...um, h-hi, Col-lin." I stuttered. 

What the fuck is wrong with me? I can speak perfectly fine when Harry Styles is in front of me but when Colin is saying Hi to me, I can't answer him without sounding like a retard!