chapter two

later on you and jacob got home. you wanted to go take a shower since you feel nasty from doing stuff all day.

"im going take a shower babe" you said
"can I take one with you?" he asked
"noooo not tonight" you replied
" pwease" he said with puppy dog eyes with his bottom lip hanging
"ugh fine what ever" you said

you go get some clothes and head to the bathroom with jacob following you. you take all your clothes off at hop into the shower letting the warm water hit your back. you step forward to get your shampoo but you feel jacob behind you stopping you from getting the shampoo. he turns you around and you look at his lips then to his eyes then back to his lips. jacob starts to lean in kissing you slowly. the kiss soon turned into a heated makeout session until you pulled away and told him to sit on the ledge of the shower.

he sat down and looked at you as you go on your knees. he bit his lip as he knew what was coming. you rub the soap in between your hands, creating foam and bubbles. you placed the soap down beside you and began stroking his cock slowly, his head fell back and you felt his boner grow. you washed his length thoroughly before washing it off with water.

he was about to say something to you before you placed his cock in your mouth. he gasped and gripped your hair. you bobbed your head up and down, twirling your tongue around the tip. you looked up at him with innocent eyes as you sucked his cock.

"fuck" he moaned, biting his lip hard

"what baby" you said pretending to act confused as you slowly licking the sides of his shaft.

he moaned loudly as you began playing with his balls while you were sucking his dick. a smirk came across your face as you began deepthroating his length in your mouth. as you slowly pulled his cock out of your mouth. you moaned when it was only the tip in your mouth, sending him over the edge.

"holy fuck baby", he yelled out, sitting up a little.

you rubbed his thigh as you began sucking faster. you pressed your tongue up as you were sucking his cock, creating pressure. he shifted underneath you, ready to cum. he was a moaning mess, his face was flushed and he couldn't sit still.

he pulled himself out of your mouth and stood up. he began aggressively stroking his cock, looking down at you.

"open that little mouth for daddy",  he barked.

you opened your mouth and stuck your tongue out, resting your hands on your thighs.

his load shot into your mouth as he moaned loudly. the hot liquid landed on your tongue and slowly trickled in your mouth.

"oh yeah baby you like daddy's cum don't you? fuck yeah", he said still stroking his cock as small drops of his cum fell into your mouth.

you giggled as you swallowed. he looked at you with wide eyes surprised that you swallowed.

you look at him and stand up, you and him finish taking a shower. after the shower y'all get dressed and go lay down.

"i love you jacob" you say

"i love you too princess" he replied