Do You Want It All?

A loud, frantic, but still muffled scream awoke Zayn from his deep sleep, his heart beating faster than ever before. He sat up in his bed, looking around and searching for wherever and whoever the scream had come from, but saw nothing. Then he realised, as he looked over the other bed in the room, that 'nothing' was exactly what was wrong. The bed only a few feet from Zayns was empty, which it was not supposed to be. He shot a quick glance at his phone and reached out to poke it, making it light up and show the time of the clock to his tired eyes. It was early, which made Zayn only a bit calmer. Perhaps the bed across from him was supposed to be empty; maybe his band mate had woken up and gotten out of bed already? Then again, that thought didn't make sense to Zayn. No one in the band would wake up and not wake the other one in the room up, no one. Suddenly, Zayn heard through his thoughts a muffled cry coming from the bathroom. His head snapped in the direction of the wooden door, waiting for more sounds. As another cry was heard, this time clearer but somewhat smaller, shorter, Zayn threw the covers off his body and made way over to the wooden door.

"Hey, mate. Is something wrong?" He asked as he knocked carefully on the door, voice groggy and shaking from just having slept a few hours. Nothing was heard from within the bathroom the next perhaps 10 seconds, but soon enough a tiny, cracking voice broke the silence.

"I-I'm fine." It said, almost whispering.

"No, you're not. Don't lie to yourself." Zayn sighed, leaning his forehead against the door and a hand on the handle. "Will you unlock the door for me?"

"It's open."

Zayn sighed again, this time in both relief and worry, as he pulled the handle down and pushed the door his way, opening it wide in order to see the other boy clearly. But what faced him was not what he had expected. Perhaps a broken-down, home-sick, girlfriend-missing lad, trying to cover up his tears, was more what he had had in mind.

"Oh my god" He breathed, jaw going slack and eyes trailing across his mate's body. "Liam."

Brown eyes met, confusion in one pair and fear in the other. There he was, Liam, standing in only a t-shirt, exposing himself completely.

"What ha-...hap...how?" Zayn stuttered, eyes falling from the gaze lock he had with Liam to look at one specific body part which was... let's say everything wasn't in order. Oh, let's just get it out already. Liam's dick was... well, not there. Instead, he had a small cleft, very very very much alike that 'private' part of a woman's anatomy.

"I woke up like this." Liam said, and Zayn could hear the fear in his voice as he too glanced down between his legs. "What am I supposed to do Zayn?"
Zayn had no answer, he simply stepped forward, grabbed his friend by his shoulders and hugged him tightly, letting Liam lean his head on his shoulder and wetting it with tears.

A few days had passed, but Liam's penis seemed nowhere near returning to the comfortable place between his legs. The matter was brought to the rest of the group the same day Liam and Zayn discovered it, and the news shocked them all. Good thing though, was that Liam's chest was still as flat as it should be, and that meant that with just a little filling in the front, Liam could still be seen in public, doing performances and interviews. And because of this, the boys also decided that it was to stay between them all, at least until it went back to normal.
There were however, some problems that came with this sudden...transition. Liam's girlfriend was one of them. But, luckily, the boys were on a tour in the US and therefor, Danielle was not with them, which Liam was very thankful for. He could only hope that this weird thing that was happening to him would be gone when they returned home.
Another thing was the lack of masturbation. Liam was a still growing boy, not even to be called a young man, and he had his needs. He still had them, even without his cock. And he had yet not dared to touch himself -in that way- downstairs, considering how it now looked. There shouldn't really be a problem; he had touched the female parts of a body before, since he has a girlfriend and all. But there was something weird about it. And it made Liam crazy, because the need and want for release were still there. He just couldn't make his hands go down there, no matter how much he wanted too. So he made a decision. A decision that he was sure he was going to regret.