Character for the story

Name: Logan Alexander Miller

Birthday: May 23, 1990

Age: 20

Eye Color: Brown

Hair color: Jet Black

Hair Length: Chest Length

Height: 5'8

Weight: 131 pounds

Birthplace: Lincolnwood, Illinois

Current Residence: Lincolnwood, Illinois

Family: Abby Lee Miller (Adoptive Mother), Maryen Lorrain Miller (Adoptive Grandmother), George Miller (Adoptive Grandfather, deceased), Kendall K Miller (Adoptive Sister)

Allies:, Kelly Hyland, Holly Frazier, Christi Lukasiak, Melissa Ziegler, Hollie Kosinski, Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler, Nia Frazier, Brooke Hyland, Paige Hyland, Chloe Lukasiak, Brooke Kosinski, Payton Ackerman, Gianna Martello, Jennine Wedge, Rachael Thoma-Dennison

Enemies: Cathy Nesbitt-Stein

Frenemies: Leslie Ackerman

Martial Status: Dating Gianna Martello, who is Abby's assistant choreographer since March

Info: In 1990, a woman who was 18 had given birth to a baby boy in Lincolnwood, Illinois but because she was going through a tough time, she left him as a one day old on the doorstep of a house, which belonged to a 24 year old dance teacher named Abby Lee Miller. When Abby came to the door with her mother, Maryen Lorrain Miller and found him on her doorstep, they took him to a hospital and from there, Abby adopted him and she named him Logan. When he turned two, he started to take dance class at his mother's studio and at six, he started competing and won his first national title at age seven and that turned out to be the first of eight national titles, he also won six regional titles and many other awards. On father's day in 2000, Logan lost his grandfather, George to cancer. On December 10, 2002, Abby brought home a newly born baby girl and her name was Kendall, and from the start Logan took a liking to her and they've been close since then and a week prior to his eighteenth birthday, he graduated from high school, he entered a contest and won it and the prize was a house in Lincolnwood, close to the studio with bills paid for life and cash for life every week.