"M-Meghan, s-stop." I stutter. She continues to rotate her hips around, grinding on me and I hold my breath and release it slowly. In and out. It seems to work until Meghan presses her lips against mine. I start to groan and she cups my face. I move my hands to her *ss and lift her up. She squats above me and I quickly remove my jeans. I set her back down and she continues to grind against me. I start to moan into the kiss and Meghan removes her hands from my face. She slowly moves down my body and reaches into my underwear. She starts to rub my c*ck and my eyes whirl. She rubs it quickly and right before I cum, stops. I look at her and crease me eyebrows.

Meghan's POV:
"Come on! I'm so close!" Charlie pleads.

"Yeah, I know." I giggle.

"Meghan, please" He groans. I shake my head and start to get out of my bed. I am almost all the way out when Charlie suddenly pulls me back in and kisses me.

"Please." He begs.

"Nope." I giggle again.

"You are really pissing me off." Charlie groans.

"I know. Tell me what you were going to say and I'll finish." I smirk.

"Ugh." He groans and throws his head back.

"Just say it!"

"I can't!"

"Why not?"

"I just can't!"

"Say it!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Say it! Please!"

"Fine! Meghan, I love you!" He yells at me. What? How could someone love me? And we haven't even been on a real date. I open my eyes slightly and close my mouth.

"The last girl I was with, I told her I loved her and she just wanted to be friends with benefits." He whispers. Before he can speak again, I lunge at him and kiss him forcefully, hugging onto him.

"I love you too." I whisper. He grins and hug me back tighter.

"I love you Char." I grin.

"I love youuuu." He grins back. I smile and keep my promise. I scoot down and quickly rub his d*ck again. Before I have a chance to get it into my mouth, Charlie releases into my hand. I blush slightly and look to Charlie and kiss him again.

"Go shower." I mumble against his lips.

"Join me." He whispers back.

"I have to get ready..."

"Get ready with me."

"But-"

"Let's go." He commands. He leads me into my bathroom and strips off his underwear and shirt. He then turns to me. I lift my arms into the air and he removes my shirt. I am about to walk into the shower when I am pressed up against the shower door. Charlie pushes me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He carries me into the shower, still kissing me.

"No sex..... yet."

"No sex." He agrees. He kisses down my jaw and collarbone and I run my hands through his hair. He doesn't move past my shoulders and continue to kiss me.

"Char. Char. Charlie." I whisper. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Do you think we are rushing this? I mean we only had a drunk makeup and now we are planning on having sex." I whisper. Charlie stays quiet for awhile before he raises his head and kisses me.

"I love you Meghan. And if you think we are rushing, we can stop. I can wait." He says smiling. I give him a small smile and kiss him.

"I love you too. And I want this, I want us." I whisper. He smiles and sets me down.

"Ms. Trainor, could thee please guide me to thi shampoo?" Charlie asks looking around.

"Mr. Puth, my shampoo is by thi corner." I reply. Charlie smirks and grabs it. He puts a little into his hands and then into my hair. He rubs my scalp and I giggle. When bubbles start to form, I take some into my hand and blow it on him. He laughs and blows some on me. Before long we are in a bubble fight. Before I blow my handful onto him he bear hugs me and puts my head under the shower, washing away my soap. We start laughing our heads off until we hear banging and our parent's voices...