Part Two: The Run

30 minutes later...

The shower worked! Tails' rock hard member has finally gone down, he gets dressed and rushes out the door. Tails spots Sonic on top of a hill not very far away, so he runs to catch up. "Hey Tails!" Sonic says when he sees his orange kitsune friend. "Hey, let's start going fast" says tails. "Ok, if you say so". Sonic disappears with a burst of speed, Tails laughs and catches up to him, then it hits him... He spots Sonic, running elegantly, he sees him in slow motion, the sun making him have an angelic glow, he could feel his member start to grow in his pants... He starts to slow down. Sonic notices this and frowns, "why'd you slow down buddy?". "N-nothing, its nothing" trying to fix himself, Sonic notices him trying to hide something, "oh yeah? Then what are you hiding?" Sonic starts to walk over to him. 'Shit! There's no use hiding it now...' he slowly moves his hands showing his throbbing member, almost bulging out of his pants. Sonic's eyes widen, "oh, so that's what you were hiding, you've definitely grown since last time" Sonic says as he starts rubbing Tails' member through his pants. Tails lets out a slight gasp of pleasure, Sonic then grabs tails balls through his pants and starts moving them around. Tails quietly moans, 'this is way too good' thought the Fox, "I don't know why this thing gets hard, sometimes there's even white fluid that comes out". Sonic isn't surprised, "that's called semen, but I like to call it cum" Tails was surprised. Sonic knew what this white fluid was. It was clear to Tails that Sonic knew what was happening to him. Tails was relieved, but still confused at the same time. "Your starting to become a man Tails. You know your dick Tails?"

"Yeah." Tails replied.

"Well when you're becoming a man, your dick and your balls grow." Sonic explained, as he looked towards Tails' cock, "and clearly, your cock has started to grow since its about quadruple the size it used to be." Sonic said as he grabbed Tails' big dick, as if he were inspecting it, having no idea how much it was pleasuring him.

"Oh my god! That feels soooo good." Tails thought, as a small moan escaped his mouth.

"Not to mention those golf balls you have there." Sonic said as he grabbed Tails' ball sack, almost examining it, "they've come a long way from those grapes you used to have."

"This is the best feeling ever." Tails thought. Tails became even harder than he was before, if that was even possible.

"Boy, you've got a real hard erection don't ya buddy." Sonic said, trying to push down Tails' erection, testing to see how hard it was. It barely moved.

"Erection?" Tails asked, trying to gather his thoughts and distract himself from the heavenly, yet unintentional movements that Sonic was performing on him.

"Yeah, erections. It's what you call your cock when it becomes rock hard like yours. It usually gets hard when you think of someone hot or someone you wanna fuck." Sonic explained.

"Fuck?" Tails asked?

"Yeah fuck." Sonic replied, "you know someone you want to have sex with." This made everything so clear, but blurry at the same time. He knew what sex was. It was something males and females did. But he wanted to fuck Sonic, a guy. Two guys couldn't have sex could they? "So, who does my little buddy want to fuck?" Sonic asked, winking and nudging Tails.

"Um... well Sonic. It's...it's you." Tails said. Sonic was shocked. His little buddy, his young pal wanted to fuck him?

"Are you sure it's me Tails?" Sonic asked.

"Yes. Every time I think of you, my penis gets an erection, as you said it. And you said erections only happen when you think of someone you want to fuck." Tails said, "that means that I want to fuck you Sonic."

"Oh." Sonic was lost for words. For once in his life, he didn't know what to say, or think. "Hearing him talk about me like that is kind of...hot." Sonic thought. "No! This was wrong! I can't fuck my little buddy! Even if he is growing into a hot fox, with a nice bod, and a huge cock, and big balls...no! I can't think of him this way!" Sonic thought, as he tried to force these thoughts out of his head. Just then, Tails decided to ask the worst possible question...

"Sonic, do you know how to get rid of these erections. They're always so hard now, that it's beginning to hurt sometimes." Tails asked.

"Oh god." Sonic thought, "why'd you have to ask that Tails! I guess he does have to learn how to get rid of it sooner or later, I guess I might as well teach him. It's not like I'm going to fuck him or anything." Sonic thought if he really wanted to do it. "I guess there's no one better to teach him but me." Sonic had concluded. "Sure, Tails, I'll teach you." Sonic answered. Tails smiled....