just a regular day (part two)

(Bella's pov.) A
fter a while of playing some Xbox games we done a few adult coloring books, set up sleeping bags. Mine was pink, dark purple, dark pink and so on. Mettation had always liked sea green things so I bet you can guess what color her sleeping bag was. Meanwhile Emily set up her bed, folded the covers, fluffed the pillows and so on. Once we had finally got everything ready we sat down on our sleeping bags and Emily sat on her bed looking at us in a strange way."Why are you looking at me like that?" I and Mettation asked at the same time."Jinx."Mettation said looking at me."Haha very funny now Emily answer the question."I looked at Emily and she opened her mouth."well.. I was planning on truth or dare."She explained and I just nodded while Mettation shrugged. "Sure why not?" Mettation said."OK um.. Bella first."Emily said looking at me."OK.."I said looking down."OK.. I umm dare you to go outside.

"Are you crazy? Its dark out there!" I said putting my arms on my chest."Fine Mettation can go."Emily looked at Mettation."gr.. Fine."Mettation grumbled. And got up from the floor going to the door."just don't.. Do anything without me OK?"She asked looking back at us over her shoulder."OK sure."We both said.
"OK thanks."Mettation said and left and I heard the back yard door open and close. We sat in silence until we heard something break and bump into other things, having the light out it scared us and we got alert.