Chapter 2

As I got home from work, I dropped my bag on the ground. What a day. First, two hours of levi yelling at me and telling me how to clean, then, a pile of work, then, having to clean the storage room, which is mostly SASHA'S fault. Just when I go to get a bag of cheezies, I get a text from levi.

Levi: brat, I have some more paper work for you to do. Come to the office and pick it up.
(y/n): just email it to me, idiot.

Levi: that's no way to talk to your boss. Get over here and get the paper work.
(y/n): or what, you'll fire me? Fat chance! You said so yourself, you need me.
Levi: I did.but I also said I would fire you if you didn't start behaving.
(y/n) : fine. I'll fucking come.

Man. He really wanted to drive me to insanity. And now I'm on a train on my way to work. To get some stupid paper work he could have emailed to me. That jerk. I really hate his guts. As I get off the train, and walk through the doors of the building, I get a text from levi.
Levi: brat, you were right. Emailings a better way. Check your email. I just sent it to you.
(y/n): I fucking hate you. I'm standing outside your office right now. YOU COULD HAVE FUCKING SENT IT TO ME EARLIER!
Levi: calm down. You can come in and have some tea, whale your working on your work.
(y/n): IF YOU THINK IM COMING IN AFTER YOU MADE ME TAKE THE TRAIN, AND WALK 20 MINUTES TO GET HERE, YOUR INSANE! YOU INTERRUPTED MY FAN FIC AND ANIME!
Levi: I said it was an option brat. Just come in.
(y/n): fine. FUCKING FINE.

I couldn't believe it. I was sitting. Drinking tea. Working. With levi. When he interrupted my great night. "So." Levi said, interrupting the silence. "Why did you pick this job, brat?" He asks curiously. Levi can't know. He can't. About eren. About dad. So I just lie; "I love books." "Oh." He says.

It's been a half an hour since I started doing work. "I'm finished." I say. Levi looks at me in shock. "Good. Let's see where you fucked up." He states, and looks threw the programming. Everything perfect. He nods, and dismisses me. "I'll see you tomorrow. Keep up the good work." He says. "Levi." "Yes?" "Why did you hire me?" I ask. "Because... you know what the titans are like. You're a stubborn, hard worker. And I admire that. You know the pain of losing people, and books. You kinda remind me of Yeager." He says. "Is there anything else I can help you with?" "No. Nothing at all, sir." "Good. Now go home."
"Yes sir."
I'm sorry dad.... I can't continue your work.

I get a text from eren as I'm on the train.
Eren: hey sis. You okay? You seem... stressed lately .
(Y/N): thanks bro. I'm fine. Just... dad.
Eren: miss him?
(Y/N): I do, but it's not that. It's something he asked me to do.
Eren: what is it?
(Y/N): can we talk at my place? Since,  you know... the snowden thing. Cameras.
Eren: sure. Although, I won't bring my phone. Love you.
(Y/N): love you too eren.

I decided I would tell him. Definitely. 
Tomorrow.

Levi's POV

I sat in bed, thinking of what I had asked Petra. About (Y/N).
What was it about her?
I had no idea.
All of a sudden, my phone lit up.

(Y/N)?

608 words

Author kun here.
Like the cliff hanger?
Hope you do.
Annnyyywaaayyy
Cheers.