Chapter 2

Nash's POV

I know Lexi was my mate and it killed me inside that I punched her, I have a popular reputation to live up to so I had to do it. She quickly gathered her stuff from the ground and sprinted toward school clutching her nose which I pretty much broke. I feel awful, I can still feel the tingles In my hand when it came into contact with her face..

Lexi's POV

OMG Nash was my mate and him punching me like that has pushed me over the edge, I ran towards the school nurse to get my nose sorted out even tho wolf healing would fix it in a matter of minutes.

After my trip to the nurse I ran towards the woods with everyone watching me, at eight o'clock in the morning a day before you turn 16 you changed.

A horrible bone crunching noise erupted from in side me as I shifted pain rapidly spreading through me, as I shifted. I heated several gasps as my wolf changed, I glanced down to see a pure white wolf stood where I should be. white wolf were extremely rare. It only happens once in a thousand years, making me special. I sprinted towards the woods at rapid speed running where life takes me I've decide after long thought to just leave and never come back again. after tuning for about two miles I was forcefully pushed to the ground causing my wolf to howl in pain. I looked up to see a buff man, I sniffed him.

Vampire.....