Chapter 2 : Leaving?

Chris goes back to the Saints HQ, The Old Mission, and sits on a chair in front of the fire. Just watching it, he feels isolated, like he has no one anymore. Pierce comes walking down the staircase.

"What's up, Boss?" 

"I keep thinkin' about her...in that coma...she's not gonna survive! I know it!" Chris told Pierce with fear.

"Boss, stop worrying, she's being taken care of, She's gonna be fine" Pierce replied to cheer him up.

"No...No, That's it. I'm done!" Chris angrilly admitted to Pierce as he stood up from his chair.

"Woah! Boss! Whaduya mean your done?!" Pierce asked worriedly as he also stood up.

"I mean, I need to get away for a while, this is driving me crazy! I'm too worried about her." Chris suggested as he started to make his way to the staircase.

"But...Chris...think about it, we need you, and you need us." Pierce explained as he followed slowly.

"Pierce, this conversation is over...see ya man." Chris demanded as he gave pierce a manly hug goodbye.

"Will we ever see you again?" Pierce asked worriedly as he put his hand on his shoulder.

"Maybe Pierce...I don't know, we'll see." Chris mysteriously explained as he walked up the staircase leaving Pierce at the bottom of them standing there with fear running through his mind.

Pierce hated the idea that Chris was leaving, he felt abandoned and sorry for his sister, because if she woke up no one would be there to celebrate her wake, but how would Shaundi react? She was dating him at the time, she would go insane. 

Chris heads towards the exit and find Shaundi standing in the door-way.

"Hey Chris, you heading out?" 

"Not exactly" Chris replied, as he sighed.

"Wait....whaduya mean, not exactly!" Shaundi asked worriedly.

"Shaundi...I'm leaving..." Chris answered as he sighed again.

"Leaving?" Shaundi asked even more worriedly than before.

"I'm leaving this place, Shaundi. I need to get my head straight, I need to get away from all of this! Goodbye ,Shaundi!" Chris explained in detail as he saw a tear about to drip down her face.

"But...what about us?" Shaundi asked as she tried not to cry.

"I'm sorry, goodbye" Chris said finally as he hugged Shaundi and kissed her on the head goodbye.

Chris walked off, and then he got into a taxi and drove away, as Shaudi stared in tears. She then ran down into the old mission and stopped before she entered the main room where she knew Pierce was at that moment. She slowly walked into the room and down the staircase and sat down on the couch by the fire. Pierce sat next to her.

"So you heard?" Pierce asked Shaundi.

She began to cry. Pierce put his arm around her to try and comfort her.

"I'm takin' that as a yes" Pierce suggested as he looked down at Shaundi and saw that he was getting tear marks all over his shirt.

Gat walks into the room and stands at the top of the staircase.

"What did I miss, Guys!" 

"Well, did you hear that Chris left us? Who's gonna take over now?" Pierce explained to Gat as he was still covered with tears.

"Ahh Don't worry...I'll take over" Gat suggested as he didn't think it through.