Chapter 1

Nelsons Smalls's house was out of the city. Away from the human eyes, he could run his business with the supernaturals undisturbed. Noone would suspect anything. It was an almost four hours drive from his house. It took him two and a half to arrive. He parked his car out of the house and took a deep breath ready to face the unpleasant night. It was already dark and he knew that he most luckily be able to go back home the next morning.

He was  currently getting out of his cat that was parked infront of Nelsons house. Slamming the door shut, he locks the car and lets a groan out. He rises his head up looking around. There were people already waiting outside. Most of them were supernaturals but there were  a few humans as well. Everyone is looking at him now. If we said it was unexpected then we would be  definitely lying. Some were looking with hate, some with curiosity and some with adoration. Everyone though had at least a little bit of fear. Some tried to hide it but it wasnt worth it. He knew this was going to happen. His reputation was ahead of him and in all honesty he liked it. This was a way to be left alone. At least he hoped that people would be clever enough to leave him alone.

Ingnoring everything and everyone he shoves his hands in his jackets pockets and makes his way to the houses door. Just a couple of steps before the door he feels something, or someone, bump on his leg. He looks down and sees a little kid, maybe five or six years old. The kid backs away and before he makes a single move two hands are grapping the kid and pull it away from him. He looks up again to see a young, beautiful woman holding the little kid in her arms and showing him her big, blood-sucking teeth. You can practicly here everyone gasping and holding their breath staring at them as the woman glares at him while he's looking at her with the same emmotionless expression he always puts on.

The first to speak is a man walking behind the woman. A vampire just like her. Probably the father of the kid. He hugs her shoulders from behind and looks down while pleading.

"We are sorry. He is a child, he doesnt know. We are really sorry" he looks at his wife and continues "It won't happened again. She is just...protective. We don't want any trouble." For the first time he looks up at the dangerous man infront of him.

The man just nods and the couple backs away. He finally reaches the door and walks inside the house. Before he pushes the door to close behind him, he hears the kid cheering and yelling something like  'That man has a funny neck dad!'. The door closes and for the first time in weeks he genuinely smiles to himself. It only last for a second as he walks through the empty hallway and steps into the living room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entering the big living room he saw everything he'd expect to see. A few people were there. Not many. The auction hadn't start yet. This was like a pre party, if you wish. All the leaders of the supernaturals were there, drinking, messing around and sharing story about basicly everything.

Was he a leader? No. We already said he wasnt. Was he strong enough to kill everyone in this room? Yes. And there you have your answer on why the fuck was he doing there.

Nelson Smalls was the representative for the humans. Just an old, fat perv honestly. He had a few grey hair on his head and dark brown eyes. He was short, shorter than him at least. Wearing a suit and holding a glass of wine, smilling to the even shorter man next to him.

Now that man. If Smalls made him want to throw up then this man was the reason his rage levels could go sky high in seconds. Being the leader of the werewolves, Victor Fuentes was full of pride and wrath. Deadly combination if you ask me. Fuentes just didnt seem to understand that 'the man with the funny neck' could rip his head of if he wanted to. Fuentes was short but muscled, he had brown hair long enough to reach above his shoulders and casually dressed. He was holding a beer and talking to Nelson about something, that the last one didnt really cared about.

There were a few more people in the room. The leaders of the demons were the first to notice him. They nod and he nod back. One moment later and Nelson screamed his name with a smile on his face and his hands wide open.

"Syko! Is this really you? My favourite mad man, welcome!!!"

'Syko? Oh yeah right, thats the nickname they use for me.' He though while walking and standing next to them. 

"Hello Oliver. You decided to get out of your little bubble i see. " Vic never called him Syko. Mostly because he new that the taller man never liked Oliver, but also because Syko meant power, Syko was the name that everyone feared. And Vic would never be able to admit that Oliver Sykes is stronger than him.

Some people, the closer he ever had as friends,would call him Oli. And for lack of a better word we are going to be calling him that.

"Indeed." Oli say and gave Vic his best ironic smile. "I was going to visit you, you know but i figured that your bubble would be to small for me." Silence fell between the tree men until Nelsons laughs and pats both of then.

"You two...., always a pleasure to see you guys." He finished his drink and motioned to the maid too bring new ones. The young girl comes back with a new glass of red wine, an extra beer for Vic and glass of blood for Oli,she look up at the half demon and smiles.

"I put some extra stuff for you in there sexy. If you want more you know were to find me." She winks and walks away rubbing her side on him. Vic rolls his eyes and shallows all his beer on one go. He leans closer to Nelson and after the older man nods he walks away.

A couple comes up to Nelson and Oli ingores them, falling deep in his own thoughs. He thinks about the little kid from earlier. The kid that though that his tattoos was funny. 'The man has a funny neck' wasnt that what the little boy said? He thinks about the man, so scared of losing his family. They were probably newborns. Husband and wife with a  child, something goes wrong, one is turned, they want to stay together...soon the vampire turns the one who is human as well. They are probably waiting for the kid to get older then he'll be most luckily turned too. Happy story, happy ending. But damn, newborns around a human kid,  tough situation. But Oli could understand, after all he had his fair share of 'tough situations'.

"......you know that" Oli come back to reality to Nelsons last words. The couple has disappeared and Nelson is looking at him.

"Repeat" Oli demands.

"I see that you finished your drink my friend, you know you can always go get some more" Nelson winks at him and continues "I-l mean you dont need....like....you are Syko you can have whatever you want, that uncludes the..um..staff. Im just saying that-"

"I will. This was good" Oli cuts him off and walks away not being able to stand that man for more than a moment. He looks down at his empty glass. He has no idea when did he finished it but that extra was definitely alcohol, and he sure as hell need it more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so i was thinking about that the chapters should be around 1300-1500 words.

This one is around 1350. So tell me if you think it should be less or a little bit more. Now if you are actually reading my story...wow. Thank you! Also my lazy arse still working on the cover. *sighs* I should just ask for some help...Anyway I hope you are enjoying this.