"Love you Jas now move".

"No you didn't say I, so start over" I love getting on her nerves.

"I love you Jasmine" she said in her best girly voice.

"Awww I love you to" I kiss her cheek then got up.

"I can't stand you at times".

The bell had rung meaning it was time to head back to class, one more class left until 3:30.

Lucas

"It's about time you done got yourself a place, now I can finally have the house to myself" Ant said.

I end up finding me a place to stay and I'll be moving in first thing tomorrow morning. I couldn't wait to be back in my own place, I only stay a few blocks down from Ant.

"Nah you just trying to bring your lady over here, I ain't mad at you man. I can't wait to tell Jasmine about it".

"Still messing with her".

"Pretty much yeah, can't let her go".

"Awe hell not Lucas being a suka for love" Ant start clowning me.

Maybe I was being a sucka but only for Jasmine though.

Chris

(Caprice⤵⤵)

"Let's goooo!!! RoRo, that's my baby right there" I yell out as I watch her do her little ballerina spin

"Chris this is a recital not a basketball game" Caprice said.

"So that's my baby up there" I don't know why she even sitting by me.

By the time the recital was over I met Royalty in the back. "You did good princess" I start kissing all over her face.

"Daddy stop" she start giggling. I finally let her go as she went over to her mom that was speaking with some lady. I couldn't get my mind off on yesterday, even though she's young I wouldn't mind being her friend.

"I'm taking her out to eat would you care to join us" Caprice tells me.

Why not go I could use some food right about now. "I'm down long as you paying".

"Well I guess you'll be eating whatever Royalty is having".

"Nah I'm messing with you, where we eating at anyway" I put Royalty on my neck as Caprice and I walk out the building. For the first time neither one of us was arguing, can't believe we're getting along petty well.

Anthony

"Ant move I'm not about to kiss you" Destiny said while laughing

"Ant move I'm not about to kiss you" Destiny said while laughing. I end up picking her up from the house to get her to come chill with me at home.

"Why can't I get a kiss" I had her still in my grip.

"Cause I don't know where your lips been" she scrunched up her face.

"For you they can be wherever you want them to be, all you have to do is say the word".

I had her blushing hella hard, my feelings for Destiny was getting the best of me.

"That won't be happening anytime soon".

"Yeah that's what you think" I mumble before kissing her anyway".

"You love playing, I'm hungry I could eat" she got up going in the kitchen to find something.

"I could eat something to" I smirk before getting up going in the kitchen behind her.

"Not about to play with you Anthony".

"How I go from Ant back to Anthony, stop fighting the urge baby girl".

Destiny look at me sideways like she didn't know what I was talking about when clearly she did.

"Not sure what you're talking about" she start looking in the refrigerator. I stood behind her placing my hands on her waist.

I whisper in her ear "Baby tell me how you like it I can tell that you're excited is it true girl".

She turn around to face me with her cute smile that I love to see plastered on her gorgeous face.

"When are you planning on taking me out" she thought she was slick by changing the subject but it's cool, I'll let it slide for now.

"This Friday coming hopefully you won't leave me hanging".

"Not this time I won't".

"Man Ant I hope you cook I brought something to eat cause a nig- oh I didn't know you had company" Lucas come walking in the kitchen.

Lucas is family and I love him dearly but I'm so glad he's moving out tomorrow, just don't understand how happy I am.