Hara Kuzowa was leaning on the edge of the table as he flipped through pictures when he heard his name being called,"HM?" He turned and resided an eyebrow.

"Don't disappoint me," Moriyama said with pirecing eyes.

"Yeah alright," Kuzowa said as he rolled his eyes and close the file as he place it on the table. He place his hands in his pockets as he shuffled around the room as stop to stay,"I'm getting some coffee," and walked out of the room.

"I'll go prepare the room," Moriyama said as he left the room leaving his colleagues behind.

"Did you see how he spoke to Moriyama? He has no respect at all," Soong said in disgust.

"Wait, you don't know?" Hingaku began.

"Know what?" Fujiko chimed in.

"For Kuzowa's behavior," Hingaku began,"They say his a rookie but his true intentions are far more sinister,"

"Sinister? Are we talking about the same guy?" Fujiko asked.

"I often wondered about his personality. His always his a bad mood, and whats wrong is his lazy with all the reports. And what's more his only in his mid twenties and his assigned to be partnered up with one of our best investigators. For a guy who seems like he hates his job they keep promoting him. So curiosity got the best of me and I looked through his file," Hingaku said with a sharp eye.

"Why?" Fujiko asked.

"Oh that's just a little habit I do from time to time. I want to know all I can about my team," He said with a smile,"However," His smile fainted,"I was completely shocked when I saw his file."

"Hara Kuzowa...,"

Hara Kuzowa filled his coffee cup as he took a sip from his coffee cup.

"...is an ex-convict,"

"To what charges?" Soong asked in disbelief.

"To everything," Hingaku said with a narrowed grin.

"I was shocked to see all the stack of felonies that guy did," Hingaku said with disgust.

"But you said Ex-convict, So he was discharged from prison," Fujiko said in resureance.

"Not quite," Hingaku said with narrowed eyes,"Turns out him and the goverment made a deal,"

Soong and Fujiko rised an eyebrow.

"To carryout his life sentence by working for the government," Hingaku said.

"But he has a gun, Why would they issue him a gun!?" Soong spat.

Just outside of the conference room Hara Kuzowa rises his cup to his mouth a grin curled from ear to ear as he walked by into the break room.

"You really think they'd give him a real gun?" Hingaku laugh,"Its only a prop gun,"

"HUh?" Soong rised an eyebrow,"Why?"

Hingaku shrugged,"I guess they thought it'll make him look like a real cop,"

With a loud slam, the door open as Fujiko and Soong stood up.

"Gossiping huh?" His voice startled even Hingaku to stood.

"SIR!?"

"Just do your job," Moriyama said.

"Understood," They all sat.

Hara Kuzowa added some sugar and coffee creamer to his black dull cup of coffee. So, they were talking about me huh?