"Huh?" Igarashi was alaramed to the message as he read Serinuma's reply.

Serinuma: OKAY I PROMISE I WONT FALL BEHIND! I CAN'T GO TO SUMMER SCHOOL! NOT NOW NOT EVER! I WILL SEE YOU AT SCHOOL!

Igarashi sighed and he smiled,"At least I got her to come back to school,"

"OH THANK GOD!" Nishina, Nanashima and Mutsuma exclaimed with a sigh of relife.

"I'm pleased she's coming back," Mutsuma began,"For a second it felt that Shinomiya and Serinuma went off missing together," Mutsuma said feeling sad.

Nanashima and Igarashi slightly cringe to the though of Shinomiya and Serinuma being alone together for more then a few days, NOOOPPEEE THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN! They shook the thought away.

Serinuma sitting in her desk at home sighed as she turned off the computer monitor as she turned around in her office chair and slouch down staring at her poster filled walls. Recently one wall of Akane X Master had been removed and with articles and pictures of the men in the fanclub hung up in replacement. A picture of Shinomiya was place on top and with needles and stings tying pictures together all connected to Shinomiya but a blank black outline of a profile picture hung faceless and nameless. With just a small posted note above which labeled with a sharpie in English read: Culprit (?). Which still remained unsolved.

Serinuma's phone buzzed as she looked to see she received a message from agent Kuzowa which read.

Kuzowa: Thank you for your concern and expressed devotion to helping us out. But It's best if you let the cops do their job. No hard feelings, but thanks anyway. We will call you if we need anymore of your assistance.

Serinuma sighed as she said out loud,"What am I doing?...There's no way I can find Shinomiya...Maybe I should just leave that to the cops...Seems like I'm causing everyone trouble...," She said to herself as she recalled all her friends and family coming to her aid over since Shinomiya went missing everyone had been walking on eggshells around Serinuma. But why? Are they Afriad of making me upset?

"They are all very considerate of my feelings not that I think about it," Serinuma said to herself. But that doesn't matter, Shinomiya is still missing!

Shinomiya is missing. No one knows where he is. He could be alive somewhere far away. He could be in good health with maid or butlers aiding to him. Or worst...He could be dead laying in a ditch somewhere!

The thought of that killed Serinuma as she gripped as her heart and shook her head, NO. She felt her hands tremble and shake as she wondered where on earth could Shinomiya be.

But wondering never helped. It only made things worst as her mind wondered in some twisted world. But she composed herself as she hoped for the best and in somewhat denial deiced nothing bad would ever happen to Shinomiya.

But that same night when Shinomiya disappeared, a part of Serinuma was stolen. A friendship that could never be replaced as she following the shinomiya deep down into an abyss of dreams.

She sat in her chair as she breathed in slowly as she resurfaced back into reality.

Serinuma sighed as she tried to compose herself,"I need to express these...feelings.... with my friends....I need to tell them."

Across the street down the block Nanashima, Nishina, Mutsuma and Igarashi sat at a booth of Donny's diner. Igarashi got a text from Kae explaining she'll meet them there.