chapter 1: that friday

One day in thornridge after gym, darjohn and the other boys went to go change back into their clothes kaleb walked past darjohn and he smacked him on the ass darjohn said wtf kaleb?" kaleb said nothing and he put his clothes on darjohn stared at him but he didnt notice his staring all of the boys left and it was just those two alone kaleb smacked darjohn on the ass again but this time darjohn smiled and said "kt, smack it harder!" okay turbo". Kaleb did it once again and he pinned darjohn against the wall kaleb gave him a starry-eyed look that made him blush. Kaleb kissed him full on the lips and darjohn fell into the kiss kaleb kissed his neck and he felt his arms making darjohn feel tingly all over and he lifted darjohn's shirt over his head kaleb went lower on him and he unfastened his belt darjohn pulled his boxers down slowly and kaleb pumped it slowly darjohn felt intense pleasure from this and he wanted him to go faster but kt wouldnt want to have him cum so soon. Darjohn was being edged and he was nearly on the verge of begging for kt to go faster on him but he didnt want to beg for anybody unless he was pushed all the way to that level. Darjohn was close and kaleb could sense it he pumped faster and darjohn came all over his hands covering them in whiteness kaleb said "you taste good turbo". The two cleaned up and they left the lockeroom. Was darjohn going to get a chance to finish this soon?