Werewolf & His Demon Mate

A/N
Sorry if the beginning is shit I haven't written a story on this in years some of you know due to stories that just stopped with no explanation, sorry for that I'll try to finish them but I have no clue where I was headed for them.
-3rd person-
A wolf was running through the woods when a female with bright red hair that went down to her hips jumped down from a tree right in front of the wolf. This caused the wolf to skid to a stop falling on his face. The girl started laughing
"God Jake you should have seen your face"
The wolf sat up shifting back into a man with black hair and bright red eyes.
"Haha nice win Bella, is there something you need"
"What can't I visit my best friend just because I want to"
"You never have before"
"There's a first time for everything and besides you get crowned alpha of your pack tonight and I wouldn't miss that for the world"
Jake smiles at this.
"You know you can't come right they won't let you in"
"I think your dad will be fine with me watching from the rooftop of the building"
"Probably just this once yea"
"Not to mention you find your mate today also I can't wait to meet them"
"Same, tho they might not like you very much"
"They'll get used to me eventually"
"I hope so, well dads calling me got to go"
"See ya later"
-time skip-
The full moon was out and the wolves at the ceremony were going crazy wanting it to be over so they can either go for a run or go fuck their mate which every one they decided.
"And finally I would like to introduce my son, Jake, THE NEW ALPHA"
There were cheers all over the clearing, after being dismissed the wolves took off most of them shifted and went into the forest Jake who is now looking for his mate took off with said wolves. After about a half hour he stopped smelling the scent of his mate looking around he's eyes landed on a female with green eyes, Bella. Jake shifted and walked over to her she was distracted because a wolf was growling at her. Jake mind linked the wolf to tell them to leave. Bella was about to turn around but before she could Jake wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Jake, what are..."
"Mine"
He gently bit her neck. Her neck snapped back and onto his shoulder. She was laughing.
"I'm your mate"
"Yea"
Bella turned to look at him and smiled.
"Well your dad is gonna have to accept me now huh"
Jake smiled and stuffed his face into Bella's neck before shifting and walking back to the pack house, Bella close behind. When the entered the kitchen in the house, Jake now with a pair of pants on, they saw his dad was now angry looking at Bella.
"Why is she here"
"Dad this is my mate"
He stood up banging his hands on the table.
"What!!!!"
Jake scratched the back of his head
"No I'm not rejecting her"
Even though he was still upset he sat down and put his head in his hands.
"The pack won't except her as their Luna"
"To be honest I don't think she'd make a good one anyway"
"Hey!!"
Jake chuckled.
-1 year later-
"JAKE!!!!!!! I HAVE NEWS"
Jake walked into his and Bella's shared bedrooms bathroom groaning being that it's 5 in the morning.
"This better be important I have a meeting in 3 hours"
Bella held up a stick thing in from of his face after about a minute Jake realized it was a pregnancy test with two little lines on it. He stood there stunned looking back and for between the test and Bella.
"We got a baby"
Bella smiled and started nodding her head up and down really fast. Jake went and picked her up spinning her around.
-10 months later-
"You never told me our child would be one of those things"
"I thought you knew that was the product of a werewolf and demon didn't your parents ever tell you"
"No why would they"
"Because of the possibility of one that is always around werewolves"
" I don't want a child that could possibly wipe out my entire pack they couldn't even become alpha"
"You'd have to reject me if you don't want him"
"So be it"
Jake fell to the ground while Bella just turned around and picked up a little baby boy with pure white hair and bright red eyes that look so much like his fathers.
"Don't worry Zoro I'll protect you as much as a can"