After the coaching he Kiel hurriedly went back to the spot and area where he saw the girl that captivated his heart but to no avail did he see and angel in the said location. He searched high and low for a glimpse of heaven but it seems like luck is not on his side because he could not find the girl that made his heart beat faster and slower at the same time. So with a heavy heart he went home wondering what could’ve happened if he was faster he had regrets but he just said to himself “I don’t even know the girl why am I so affected is this the effect of being 4years single hahaha” and went back to reviewing for his examination.

Chapter 2: Serendipity

                “What is the generic name? What is the brand name? What is the dosage and dose of this specific drug? What the hell am I doing my exam is less than 6 hours from now and yet I still have not gotten any decent sleep” Kiel muttering to himself while reading a bunch of torn up paper with a lot of side notes scribbled all over the pages. He was fascinated that he has so much to learn and needs to read in so little time and panics that he may not be able to answer what is needed to be answered. It was already 4 am when he realized that sleep was something he cannot do anymore so derping around he logged in on his computer and looked for some inspiration from his fellow board takers in some of the facebook groups namely: Sword Review Center, Dela Cruz MADNEEEEEEEEEEEEES and the likes. Taking some time off after the rigorous labor of studying for the exam he kept in mind that this exam will never be an obstacle or a hindrance but will be the key to his success. He always remembered that because he even vandalized his own room writing on the walls all kinds of sayings and inspirational messages.

                The time has come for Kiel to take what is rightfully his as he prepared to go to the classroom and take a sit on the chair that will seal his destiny. Upon sitting he was able to notice most of his classmates from his Alma matter still trying to push in some last second lessons that they may be able to write something down those circled paper that would seal their fates.  Alas the exam is about to start and Kiel can hear the pounding of his heart what will come only a few more minutes until he opens the dreaded booklet filled with all the questions that he must overcome to reach his goals. As he opened the booklet he started his journey to the unknown.

                Few hours have passed and he was about to shade the final answer to his final question and at last he has sealed his fate. Leaving the room with his head held up high he took one last glance of the room that will forever change his life, his last words before leaving the room “IM GONNA TOP THE BOARD EXAM!!!” and a bunch of proctors of the board exam immediately shssshhd him for being too noisy and loud and Kiel ran the hell out of the building and took a cab to his house.

                A few days has passed and still Kiel has been derping around social sites and being active in the groups that’s related to his review center “sword review center”. He was particularly active with this one group “Dela Cruz MADNEEEEEEEEEEEEES” where he took time derping around to check the latest quotes and inspirational messages from admins that made the page and as well Sir Dela Cruz. One night he came across a certain post of one of the admin saying that she was in need of some more admins to help her out managing the page, Kiel thought that he got some free time and checked it out. The name of the admin was posted there asking those who wanted to give it a shot to add her up and maybe talk it over; her name was May Monique Midol.

                Without hesitations Kiel looked her up on facebook and what comes after was a surprise. She was the same girl that mesmerized him on the final day of coaching in MOA, he was hesitant to add her up and chat with her because he knows that he’s a fluke with this kind of things and might leave a bad impression. After a few minutes of arguing with himself on what to do he took the leap added her up and within minutes she accepted. Kiel’s heart was pounding when he saw the notification and without further thinking he posted in her wall “the girl behind Dela Cruz MADNEEEEEEEEEEEEES” immediately the May replied and they had a conversation on the wall post.