Chapter 1

Chilli's POV
  I got up and went to go and do my hygiene. I went back to my room to get dressed and wake Lisa up to get ready for school.
Me: Lisa get up we gotta go to school -shakes Lisa-
Lisa: but I don't want to go now leave me alone -puts my covers over my head-
Me: nope, because we need to go before mom kills us and you know how she is when it comes to school! -yanks the covers off her and takes the pillow-
Lisa: FINE IM UP!! -storms out the room and slams the bathroom door-
  See, this what I have to deal with every morning even when we were in middle school. Now lemme finish my hair!!
Lisa's POV
   I got out the bathroom and put on my clothes, I did my hair in a bun and a bang. I ran downstairs and grabbed my breakfast. Chilli was already out the door...I really don't care cuz she made me irritated this morning. I put my headphones on with my Walkman and listened to Tupac If My Homies Call!! (A/N that's my jam!! Anyways back to the story)
  I walked to the gas station with Chilli and I went in the store to grab me some snacks for school. Then I came out and looked around for tionne. Dang she always late but I know why so imma cut her some slack.
Me: tionne late again
Chilli: I KNOW!! -pinches the bridge of her nose-
Me: there she is -points to tboz running towards us-
  Tionne's POV
    I ran as fast as I could to meet Chilli and Lisa at the gas station. Dang, I'm screwed because Chilli hate when I'm late. I stopped right in front of them trying to catch my breath. Lisa looked at me and rubbed my back, while Chilli was trying not to say something!
Me: I'm sorry for being late
Chilli: YOU WERE THREE MINUTES LATE AGAIN!!
Me: I'm sorry I got into a fi-
Lisa: it's okay girl I understand what happened, don't explain yourself!
Me: -daps Lisa up- Thanks Lisa you always understand while ms Chilli don't understand.
   We all walked the rest of the way to school so we won't be late. I looked around campus and guess who I saw? The biggest hoochie in school, Crystal. She tried to get with me in the 9th grade but I shooed her off because I knew she was trouble. I walked in the school to my locker and grabbed my books.
Lisa's POV
   I shook my head at crystal and walked to my locker to see a note on it. Weird? Huh? I took it and read it, I guess the person who put it here is desperate if they want to meet on the football field. I grabbed my books and headed to first period and walked inside the class room and took my seat behind Tboz and tapped her on the shoulder to tell her about the note I got off my locker. Chilli and Aaliyah were talking, they look awfully close but I'm just assuming.
  (Skips to lunch)
  Chilli's POV
    I'm really feeling liyah but I don't want to scare her or anything because she doesn't seem like the type to ya know, "like girls". Heck, I thought I was straight till Lisa told me that I wasn't because I act gay or something. I have no idea how Lisa knew but I'm figuring that she is also gay too but she doesn't want to tell anyone. I sat down at the lunch table with Tboz, lefteye, Aaliyah, DaBrat, and Faith. Crystal and her crew came by us and stopped by our table.
    Crystal: look at the dykes, they think they are so cute. Well you guys aren't because no one can be cuter the crystal
   Lisa: imma give you ten seconds to leave before I snatch yo imaginary edges and snatch out yo crusty stank weave!!😒😒
  Chilli: Lisa calm down we don't need you getting suspended
  Crystal: aww look at the other dyke standing up for her girlfriend
  Da Brat: -punches crystal in the eye- DONT CALL US DYKES LIL GIRL
  Lisa: -jumps on crystal and keeps punching her- don't talk bout us and don't try to touch Tboz either cuz I will kill you!!
  Chilli: -grabs Lisa- Chill lili, you're gonna get suspended. Now let's go hang out at my house.
   E/B: sure, we don't need to be here anymore. -we grabbed our things and left school-