41. Gem and ring.

Start from the beginning

His one finger immediately went inside me and I shouted his name.

At first it was little painful but then his other finger went inside me and moved causing more pleasure to shoot my brain.

How much more could I take?

"You're so tight." He said in a husky voice.

His fingers were totally doing a different kind of magic inside me and my brain.

I've never felt like this before.

"Alec!"

I could also feel something straining inside me wanting to free itself and Alec's fingers were causing me to strain even more.

His fingers were a wonderful agonized bliss.

He removed his fingers out and I moaned in complain.

"Enough littleone. I can't take it any more." He said standing up and kissing already non existent senses out of me.

I felt his poking membrane on my stomach shooting tingles.

"Please don't panic. It may hurt a little at first but I'll try to be as gentle as possible." He said hoisting me up. I immediately wrapped my legs around him and felt his membrane near my opening.

I knew what he was talking about.

That's why I chose the shower so that my blood doesn't ruin the moment.

He entered slowly and I shouted his name.

It hurts more than I thought.

He said calm, sweet things to me while going deeper, "Alec!"

"I'm sorry littleone." He said and I felt like a membrane ripping and warm liquid flowing down along with water. I felt tears falling from my cheeks as well.

I knew it was my blood and I opened my eyes to see Alec's expression.

He looked as if he didn't even know my blood was flowing along with water.

After he was completely inside me, I squirmed a little to adjust my position and he groaned out.

"Stop squirming Elisa. I'm trying to be gentle and you're making it way too difficult for me." He said in a strained voice.

Serves you right I thought.

After a while the pain resided leaving a warm feeling behind.

This warmth was way too comforting and I felt the strain inside me increase, wanting to just burst out.

"Yes Elisa. You need to come along with me." He said.

I shouted his name again.

I felt the strain increasing and increasing, "I'm coming." Alec and I said together.

The strain bursted, "Alecc!" leaving me in relief and I felt the warm liquid filling my insides.

Alec and I came together.

He looked relaxed too as I kissed him again.

"That was the best love making I ever had." Alec said as he kissed my neck.

I kissed his cheek.

He didn't say sex. He said love making and that made me way too happy.

He finally pulled out and we washed each other, Alec taking me in again for a round 2.

To say I was exhausted would be an understatement.

After round 2 we had to wash ourselves again and after that Alec dried me and I dried his hair with towel barely keeping my eyes open.

Alec carried me out of the bathroom, both of us wrapped in towel and placed me in the bed.

"Won't you sleep with me?" I asked sleepy.

In answer he laid down on the bed and pulled me on top of him.

We didn't even bother to wear clothes because the warmth radiating from body to body contact was way too good.

"Did you not enjoy Elisa?" Alec asked suddenly.

I looked up at him.

Of course he was worried that I did not like what we did.

"It was the best ever thing anyone has ever done with me." I said kissing his lips passionately and then laying my head in the crook of his neck.

He covered us both with blankets and I drifted off to nothingness.
******

Hey guys.

How was it?

Honestly I've never written this type of thing.

I don't even read private moment in books. I just know what happens because I once read it out of curiosity.

I'm sorry if it was not good.

Hope you will have mercy on me.

Vote and comment.

Until then hugs and see yaa.