41. Gem and ring.

Alec's P.O.V.

I went inside the bathroom amd saw that she was checking the temperature of the shower.

"Are you sure about this Elisa?" I asked as I went behind her and wounded my arms around her stomach.

"Yes I am." She said breathlessly.

I kissed her neck where I marked her and she shivered in response.

The water was running yet none of us took a step inside.

"Alec." She moaned causing me to harden down.

"If you keep moaning like this, then I won't be able to stop myself littleone." I said as she laid her head back on my chest.

My left hand moved up to cup her left breast and squeezed it, teasing her hard nipples.

She turned around immediately and captured my lips in hers.

At first I was afraid that she didn't like what I was doing.

I hoisted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed the senses out of me.

Finally I was the one who pushed us inside under the running water and trapped her against the marble wall without breaking our kiss.

I sucked her bottom lip and she entered her tongue in my mouth and my pants were feeling way too tight with her constant lip torture and water making it more tight.

We both pulled back to take in gulps of air, our foreheads resting aganist each other.

"You're killing me with your lips littleone." I said and she chuckled.

"I'm really nervous Alec." She said in a serious tone.

"What if--"

I cut her off by sealing my lips aganist hers and then I kissed her cheeks, her eyes and finally her forehead.

"You've nothing to be nervous of. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire existence. I can't wait to see you whole." I assured her.

She blushed.

My shirt was clinging her body and the water made it stick to her body, outlining her curves, making my mouth water.

I pushed the shirt down from one shoulder and kissed her shoulder blade. Elisa tilted her head, giving me more access to her neck.

One button came out and she didn't even notice it.

I moved the shirt down even more to reveal a portion of her breast and my lips trailed down to taste her skin as one more button came out.

Four more to go.

"I know what you're doing Alec. You're distracting me so I won't be nervous." She said in a sexy voice.

"Do you want me to stop?" I said as I popped out another button by pushing down the shirt.

Three more to go.

"Not unless it's a life and death situation." She moaned out as I captured her rose bud nipple in my mouth and sucked at it.

"You're now killing me Alec." She said huskily.

I didn't answer her as I popped out one more button.

Two more to go.

I kissed her flat stomach and trailed my lips to her waist.

I was on my kness now.

Never in my life had I hated my shirt buttons this much.

Why do they need to have so may buttons.