"Wait right here," Satsuma said as he stood up and walked out of the room once more. He came back with a pair of crutches as he said,"Here you can practice with these,"

"Thanks," Shinomiya said as he took the crutches he used them for balance.

Shinomiya carefully stood up.

"Well, I'll let you settle in. " Satsuma said as he turned and walked out, "I'll make some tea,"

As he walked out of the room he left the door wide open.

As Shinomiya used the crutches he walked up to the door frame and peeked out almost questioning if he could leave.

As he limped out of the room he noticed the hallway was a long pantry of canned foods. He took a few steps, when a hand reached out and grabbed his shoulder.

"AH!?" With a startled he turn with a gasp as he almost knocked over the shelf behind him.

"Sorry about that," An older boy said as he leaned a shelf.

At first he looked like he was leaning that way to look cool, but after studying him, Shinomiya realized he had also been handcuffed to the shelf.

"Did he kidnapped you too? " Shinomiya found himself asked in a whisper.

"Kidnapped?" The older boy was a few inches taller then Shinomiya, Maybe he is a second year student?

"I don't know anything about that," the boy said in a crabby tone. He then gasped and with a snap of his finger he pointed to Shinomiya, "HAYATO SHINOMIYA!? "

Shinomiya rised an eyebrow,"Do I know you?"

"It's ME!" Suddenly the boy extended his arm as he hugged Shinomiya. Within that friendly hug he whispered,"You're on the news, Shinomiya. So someone's looking for you. But for now just play along,"

"IT's been forever Shinomiya-kun!" The boy said with a smile.

"Yeah sure, back at you too," Shinomiya awkwardly said.

"Who knew we both ended up in this sensation," The boy said with a chuckle,"Oh Shinomiya-kun I know how hard you've been trying to escape,"

"You do?" Shinomiya asked.

"Of course I do. Besides you and I do think alike," The boy said with a direct smile.

Oh I get it. By playing the part that we are already friends, we have an advantage over Satsuma and gain up on him in return of an escape. Well played.

"Well not to burst your bubble but I don't think we'll be able to get out of here, " the boy said with a sigh.

"Where is exactly here? " Shinomiya said looking up at the metal ceiling.

Down the hall Satsuma walked back in from the other room as his voice carried over, "You two are under the surface inside my personal Bunker, " Satsuma said as Shinomiya and the boy turned to him.

"Down here you're safe, " Satsuma said, "I take it you've already met Riku Satoshi, "