Zombie Apocalypse

Once upon a time there was this family. Cassi (daughter age 16) Sam (son age 12), Bella( mom age 34) Billy (age 43). They were having fun. Than they heard someone shout "Zombies run!!!!!!!!!" They had a house full of weapons and everyone knew that so the people who weren't zombies or have been bitten ran to their house and asked for weapons and bullets. Billy was a marine officer and former cop so he had gotten many guns to protect his family. Sam was really scared. His mom went out to the store to stock up for food and water. When she didn't come back they got scared. She came back bitten. She asked to talk to Cassi she told her to " take care of your dad and brother, don't let anything happen to them." Then she died. Her dad wrapped her up in a sheet and took her out side to the garden and buried her. He then ran back inside and took duffel bags and but all the guns and bullets and other stuff in them he kept three out of me for him one for Cassi one for Sam. I know your wondering why did he give a gun to a twelve year old. He did so because he had to do something to help.

      Billy said " Sam, Cassi I know you don't want to do this but it's for your mom they killed her."
       Cassi says back " where are we going to go nothing's working."