The beginning

Y/N pov.

I was jumping threw trees heading to BF/N cause she send me a text to come to her house like an hour ago. I saw her house in a distance and jumps down from the trees and jog there on foot to her back door. After like 12 mins I finally got to her back door. "Hey BF/N it's me Y/N open up" I said knocking on her door and she open it (forgot to mention ur friend is a girl and ur a girl XD). "HEY Y/N COME IN !!!!"
She practically squeal which cause me to flatten my cat ears as she drag me in the house. We went to her living room and I saw a goat woman and by instinct I hid behind BF/N. "Oh my please don't be a afraid my child I will not hurt You my name's Toriel" the goat woman or Toriel said and she seem very nice and I was easing my way from behind BF/N making my ears and tail disappear.

Toriel pov

I was in a chair in BF/N house cause she wanted me to get someone into her and my school which was under-high. BF/N  soon walk to the back door cause there was knocking at it and she soon came back with a I think a neko. I really couldn't tell cause she hid behind BF/N when she saw me and I guess she was shy. "Oh my please don't be afraid my child I will not hurt you my name's Toriel" I said in a very nice way and gentle which was enough for the girl to convince herself I won't do anything. I also think I saw a faint glow of her tail and ears disappear to look like another human so I believe she was. "H-hello M-Ms T-T-Toriel" she said with a little smile while studdering a little. "Hey we have a surprise for you Y/N" "Surprises I LIKE SURPRISES"    Y/N making her Ears/C ears and T/C tail pop out again and she appears to be a neko. "We are enrolling you to..." I was cut off because BF/N tell out 'under-high'  before I could finish. Y/N start squealing and hug me and BF/N.