2

Me: Hey Jery i have to back out of practice tomorrow

JJ: WHY?! S! YOU KNOW WE ONLY HAVE TWO WEEKS TILL THE GIG! WE CANT BE MISSING R GUITAR!!!

Me:CALM DOWN! You have Erika! its okay she can fill in for me.. and i kinda said i would go to a concert with Shay... she was freaking out! I couldnt say no!

JJ: What Concert?

Me: Black Veil brides...

JJ: Why do you like them? Theyre wannabe rockstars!!

Me: Screw you! They are not!

JJ: Bye Serenade.. have "Fun"

Me: bye ass-_-

I put my phone in my pocket and yell to Shay that we're officially going to the concert. I can see tickets hanging out of her backpack, Black Veil Brides printed across the top in black bold letters.I hear a squeal fromt the bathroom making me laugh lightly. I figure its time to get ready for the day also. I slip a Motionless In White tee over my head pulling it down so its on the correct way. I put on some checkered skinny jeans on and wait for Shay to get done in the bathroom.

"Are you almost done?!" I yell.

"Yeah, you can come in, im just straightening my hair!" Shayla is kind of, well is gorgoues. She has long brown hair and brown eyes, they're so pretty. She's 5"5, pretty short for a 24 year old right? I giggle at myself and walk into the bathroom. 

"What's so funny?" She asks pulling the straightener through her hair.

"Nothing." I say grabbing my makeup bag and putting a thick line of eyeliner on my eyelid. I add some onto my water line then pile mascara on. My hair is naturally wavy so I don't straighten it often. I smooth out my shirt and decide that I look good eneough.

"Im going to Walgreens, need anything?" I ask looking at her as she turns the straightener off. 

"No, Im good." She smiles and kind of skips out of the bathroom. I walk out behind her grabbing my Jack Skellington wallet and iPhone. 

"Text me if you need anything!" I say walking out the door. 

"Love ya sis!" I hear a faint "I love you too" back as i walk down the hall. I grab my wallet to see how much money i have. $50, that should buy some food and some pants from Hot Topic, they're having a giant sale. First I get to see BVB and second more pants! Life is amazing. 

Getting outside I have to stop because a huge wall of people are blocking my view of what they are all looking at. Hearing a few cuss words then hearing a couple girls scream is different to hear. I push my way through the crowd still attempting to get to my destination. I walk into something and fall backwards.

"What the fuck?" I growl standing up and rubbing my head muttering a few more cuss words. The person just walks away making me a little pissed. 

"Wow what an asshole." I say to myself. He must of had a bandana because I have it now. I put it in my pocket walking to Walgreens to fu-fill my trip.

----------------------

Please vote<3