Kuroshitsuji FanFic: Sebastian's Past

“Sebastian Michaelis…” A young boy would stand up from a small group of kids “Y-Yes sir?” A man would throw holy water at the boy Sebastian falls to his knees screaming in pain “You see children this is a demon child. You will not talk to him is that understood?” The children would nod their heads “Ok class dismissed” The children run outside and play and the man walks out the room “E-Everyday they use me as an example to show other children I’m a demon…” Tear would fall from Sebastian’s eyes. A young girls run in the class room “Hey Sebastian you coming outside?” Sebastian turns around seeing the young girl holding a small cat “I-Is that a cat?” The young girl nods her head “Yeah I found him yesterday but my papa says I can’t keep him…you want him?” Sebastian’s face smiles with joy “Yes please!” Sebastian rubs his eyes and runs to the girl “Here!” The girl give the cat to him “T-Thank you!” Sebastian cuddles the cat and rubs his tinny paws “You know for a demon you’re really nice Sebastian” Sebastian’s face turns bright red “Uh…oh thanks” The girl sees the teacher coming back “See you later Sebastian!” The girl runs out the class “So demon have you-” The teacher stares at the cat in his arms “Who gave you that!?” Sebastian looks at the floor “W-Well…I found it…” The teacher grabs the cat away from Sebastian “No stop!!” The teacher grips the cat by its fur; the cat hisses. “Stop you’re hurting it!!” “I have had enough of your nonsense Sebastian! Even though your father owns this church that doesn’t mean you have to stay in it!” Sebastian looks shocked at the teacher “Demons like you shouldn’t have nice things!” The teacher throws the cat at the wall “NOO!!!” The cat falls to the floor not moving “N-No…I-it can’t be…” The teacher grins at Sebastian “Hm, seems you’ve grown fond of those pathetic vermin. Well too late now the cats probably dead” Sebastian trembles in fear “B-But…N-No…” Sebastian grips his chest “I-I can’t-” Sebastian’s eyes turns bright red “I’ll…I’ll kill you…I’ll kill you for hurting that small defenseless cat!!” Sebastian grabs a pair of scissors off the floor; he tosses them at the teachers chest; impaling into his skin “GAH!” The teacher fall to his knees Sebastian runs up to him and knees him in the face “You’ll regret everything you’ve done to me!” Sebastian grips the back of the teacher’s hair “I’ll make sure you feel a pain worse than death” Sebastian puts his hand over the teacher’s chest; he would drive his hand straight through his chest. The teacher would be speechless and drop to the floor dead “Now you’ll see what hell really is…” Sebastian would here a girl screaming; he would turn around quickly; noticing it was the same girl who gave him the cat. “I-It’s not what you think! - ” “Monster!! You’re a blood thirsty demon monster!!” Sebastian’s eyes water; he would run out the class to the outside “I-I’m not bad!” Sebastian runs to the nearest ally “I’m good…I’m always good…” Sebastian sits in a dark alley; tears would from his eyes “P-People always think of me as just a demon…” Sebastian was never seen again at the church and no one bothered to even search for him. Years would pass and Sebastian would go from place to place and learn new things; he even owned 4 cats and loved them very much. But thing still weren’t as he expected even though he wanted to live a normal life, people still saw him as just a demon. At age 15 church people had found him and took his cats, they threw holy water at him and forced him into a large prison where every bad criminal would fear Sebastian and try to stay as far away from him as possible. At age 17 on his birthday Sebastian broke out from the prison and was finally free but was very poor and rather lonely. “Hey kid, would you like to work for me?” Sebastian would look at the man with a blank stare “Me?” The man would nod his head “I want you to become my butler” Sebastian knew he had no other choice; so simple said yes and went to the man’s home. The man was actually very rich and had 2 butlers already. They would walk into his house “Welcome, Your room is up stares down the hall and if you have any problems please don’t hesitate to ask” Sebastian would still stare blankly but nod his head slightly; Sebastian would walk up stairs and down the hall. He would open the door and, notice the room is huge and clean; it would have a fresh uniform for him on the bed “So…this is…a real home?” Sebastian would close the door and, jump on the bed “Its soft just like my old bed when I was child” Sebastian laughs and hugs the bed “It’s like I’m home” Someone knocks on the door, Sebastian gets up from the bed and opens up the door “Yes?” 2 boys by the same age of Sebastian would stand outside the door “Hello you must be the demon boy master has talked about” Sebastian sighs “Yes…so what do you want?” They walk in and close the door “Were demons too” Sebastian would stare at them in shock “B-But I thought I was the only one on earth!?” They would smile and laugh “No silly were all around the world, we were raised by master and, show great appreciation to him” Sebastian falls to his knees and tears run down his face “I-I thought- ” The 2 boys hug him and pick him up off the floor “Its ok your home now” They would smile at him “I-I’m home” Sebastian smiles and hugs them “I’m finally home!”. Sebastian worked for the man and the helped the 2 butlers; it was not to long until the 2 butlers ran off in the middle of the night and never returned. Sebastian was very depressed and stayed locked in his room for 4 weeks. When he got out he acted as if he hadn’t even met them and gone one with his life. The master of the house got married and had 1 baby boy; they lived so peacefully until a huge fire broke out and burned down the whole house and killed the little boy’s parents. The boy had claimed his families fortune and Sebastian. Sebastian made a very interesting contract with the boy…But that’s another story.