Chapter 2

(A/N: Sorry for the long wait! I had to do my other fanfictions that I already forgot about this one. Also if you guys are asking why I have Naoki x Misaki scenes, it is because I ship them too! That is why... but I STILL ship Kai x Misaki! Well, on with the story!)

-

The next day was a bit stressing for Misaki. First, she had her headache. Second, was too much heat because of summer, and this is their final day of school before summer break and they had so many things to do. And third, was Kai and Naoki that kept on bugging her mind, which led to her headache to get worse.

"So, have you decided now Misaki?" Akari asked her as she sat next to her that lunch break.

"I don't even know, Akari…" Misaki sighed, then pinched the bridge of her nose when she felt her headache. "This is really confusing…"

"And frustrating?" Akari added.

"Yes, frustrating." Misaki replied.

"You know, I actually thought that Ishida-kun has a thing for Aichi. I mean, they seem so close."

"…Where did you get that from, Akari?"

"Well, when they were Cardfighting last time they were getting too friendly."

Misaki just scoffed, "I remember that, and Kourin got a bit jealous of them."

"I know right?! It was so funny." Akari laughed, "I thought he was gay!"

Misaki tried to consume her laugh at that.
-
"Eh?! Kai, you tried asking Misaki out?!" Miwa yelled.

"Tch… Shut up, Miwa." Kai told Miwa but it was clear that he's blushing.

"Why didn't I hear that?! I was just here at Card Capital!" Miwa whined, "I did hear you slamming some cards on the table but that was IT!"

"Why the hell would I ask her out that loud? Unlike that Ishida, I-" Kai was cut off when he thought of Naoki and Misaki having a date.

"Ishida?" Morikawa spoke, "You mean that Naoki Ishida from Aichi's Cardfight Club, right?"

"How many Ishidas do we know?" Izaki laughed nervously.

"Eh. One." Morikawa replied and Izaki just sighed.

"Did Naoki do something?" Miwa asked, expecting an answer from Kai but he was just met with silence. "Come on, Kai!"

Kai sighed, "All right…"
-
"So, you saw Naoki asking Misaki out for a date, and you just got mad at that, then you went to interrupt them? And you told Misaki you also want her for a date?"

"Exactly," Kai nodded, "now stop asking me."

Miwa gave a smirk to Kai and then he went to Morikawa and Izaki. "So, what do we do now?" He whispered.

"Well, it's Toshiki Kai, so you know what to do." Izaki told Miwa.

Miwa nodded, "An advice for Toshiki Kai from Taishi Miwa."

Morikawa then scoffed, "How could you two forget the Great Katsumi Morikawa? I'm an expert for love! With my relationship with Kourin-chan I'm sure you guys can have advice from-"

"Dude, Kourin-chan's boyfriend is Aichi not you." Izaki interrupted with a bored expression.

"That's right Lose-umiiii." Miwa taunted.

"S-shut up! Aichi took Kourin-chan from me!"

"He did not, Kourin-chan was never yoooouuuurs!"

Kai stood from his seat and took out his Vanguard deck. "Miwa, fight me."