Part 2

George's pov

right we landed in LA that was the best sleep I ever had, we all got our luggage and got a taxi to the hotel, me and josh we're sharing a room and so was jj and jaymi. I unpacked my stuff I was on a buzz oh wait I'm always on a buzz. josh was about to have a bath he took all his clothes in the bathroom but the idiot forgot to lock the door so I sneaked in and stole his clothes and the towels hehe i'm evil I know so I waited for josh to finish.

20 minutes later...........

GEORGE YOU PRICK WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY CLOTHES josh shouted angrily

awh he sounded so cute when he was angry I stayed quite

GEORGE I MEAN IT BRING MY CLOTHES NOW josh shouted

I couldn't keep my laugh in any longer I burst out laughing and josh came out the bathroom with his hand covering his thing I fell in laughter and jj and jaymi walked in all bursting in too laughter too. josh quickly wrapped a towel around his body ooo that's a nice dress you got there I said winking at josh shut it you he said he grabbed his calvin klein boxers and clothes and went back in to the bathroom and slammed the door touchy touchy I laughed we all laughed. I loved picking on josh because I know little things get to him.

josh didn't talk to any of us while we on our way to eat I went to go sit on josh's lap i''m sorry it was only a bit of banter I said doing the puppy dog eyes he started smiling we had a brotherly hug and he started tickling me no josh no I fell of my seat he still wouldn't stop I was ticklish help me jj I barely got out then all of a sudden jj farted which caused josh to stop mate cmon that smell was horrid we all laughed and jj went red awh he's such a cutie.

we arrived at the restaurant the food portions here were massive wow we all had pizza I was full after having one pizza slice I didn't have no room left for another one and I love my pizza, we all sat by the outdoor bar it was wicked the bartenders were well hot but I didn't have the guts to speak to them yes i'm shy and I hate it, josh did all the talking and he was chatting up the girls like usual when is he never chatting up someone I swear last night in his sleep he was sleep talking and chatting me up i laughed that boy he's a right softy under the bad boy player act I wish he does find the right girl.

Josh's pov

after getting pissed at the bar and chatting up the girls we went to the beach I wanna get my tan on, we rushed back to the hotel and got our shorts on jaymi had such short shorts on what whose he trying to impress I laughed. we got to the beach I lied on the sun beds ahh this is so much better then going college and seeing fake people. I was sun bathing then all of a sudden I felt cold water been thrown all over me I put my glasses on my head and I saw George and jj running away with a bucket in there hands that's it they've had it now I got moisturiser and swapped it was there sun protection see how you like that boys I laughed evilly they all came back and started giggling then after 5 minutes they both fell asleep I put food all over them the seagulls will definitely enjoy that I laughed and went to build a sand castle because I can.

JJ's pov

I was woken up by something pecking me what I open my eyes and there was a seagull on my chest what the fuck I quickly got up and started screaming like a girl and kept wipping my chest ew ew ew ew ew what happen I said whining. Josh came running to me and George and burst out laughing paybacks a bitch but this isn't the end I said raising my eyebrow at them making them feel scared but I failed I ended up looking like a twit and we all started laughing.

josh's pov

if the boys put the sun protection on that I tampered with then they'll get really bad sun burn and won't enjoy the holiday as much so I threw it away yeah i'm a softie only the boys see my soft side. after a fun day at beach we went back to the hotel we we'e gonna go out for tonight but we're going to the gym first need to work on my guns.

Jaymi's pov

i was walking to the gym and i noticed this hot trainee instructor he was well buff and so hot wow i want him, is he walking up to me omg okay jaymi stay calm breathe you can do this

hey i'm olly he said pulling his hand out for me to shake it

i was looking in to his big brown eyes wow just wow oh i'm sorry i'm jaymi i said shaking his hand

he had the most amazing accent ever well he's just the whole package

he showed us around the gym and josh, jj and george left us alone.

but i think he's straight and way hot out of my league ugh this sucks.

******** 20 minutes later ***********

i finished my training it felt goood i was about leave but olly called me

jaymi i was erm wondering if you wanted to go for a drink sometime

oh my god is this hottie asking me out definitely yes sure here's my number we exchanged numbers i'll call you later i said walking out the door winking at him. oh my god why the heck did i just wink at him he was probably meaning as friends oh god my face went bright red. got a little crush on the trainee instructor have we josh said pulling my cheek aye don't touch my face and well can you blame me he's hot but i think he's straight. really jaymi would you hear a straight guy asking another guy out for a drink no josh said omg you're right i was getting way to excited now.