She bestowed his lips a short kiss, "Thank you for loving me, honey."

He replied, "Same to you honey! I would have been miserable if you didn't agree with the engagement."

She confessed, "Being a Lucero had somehow given me the confidence to give in with my feelings for you. I felt so unworthy to deserve you before."

He told her, "You should have not! Even if you're Zoey Dizon, I will still love you unconditionally and my family will still accept you wholeheartedly."

She put her arms around his neck and whispered softly, "Why are you not shaving your face anymore, honey?"

"You'll enjoy making out with me more with my unshaven face." He nibbled the erogenous zone by her neck.

Georgina covered her mouth to suppress her moan. "James, the rest of your employees might hear me."

"You started it first, remember?" He moved back to his previous position and guided her to snuggle back to his chest, "Behave now, my zealous fiancée. We'll continue your lessons when we hit land."

They fall asleep for hours. When Juan knocked by the door to inform them of a meal, James replied, "We'll go out in a few minutes, Juan. Thanks."

Georgina wore the trousers and the white shirt of the business suit without tucking in the shirt.

James also wore the trousers and the blue shirt oh his business suit without tucking in the shirt.

Juan teased Georgina when they came out of the room, "Did you have a good sleep, lady boss?"

Georgina bantered, "Nope, your true boss here is so clingy I cannot breathe comfortably."

Juan responded, "I cannot blame him. We lost you for more than a month when your parents found you. And now, your life had been threatened twice in just a span of one month. If only he could sew you by his hip, I bet he would."

Georgina commented, "This is what I missed the most with my old life, joking around with you Juan. Of course I also miss working as James' chief-of staff but don't worry John. Your boss won't give me back my old job even if I seduced him. He's so decided to pamper me so much as his future wife. Last night, I volunteered to help him out with work, he declined it, insisting that I should just go to sleep early."

James joined the conversation, "Up to now, she still hasn't fully realized that she's not Zoey Dizon anymore. Her parents had lost her for twenty-five long years. Of course, they would do everything to keep her safe."

When they arrived at London City Airport, they were fetched by two chauffeur-driven cars of The Lanesborough. James, Georgina and Juan rode the first car while John and the three other security officers rode the second car.

James had chosen The Lanesborough Four-Bedroom Suite for their two-day stay in London.

James and Georgina occupied the first bedroom; Juan had the room nearest to his boss' bedroom; and the two other bedrooms were shared by John and the three other security officers.

They arrived at the hotel thirty minutes before 12:00 noon. They already had their meals at the private jet so all weren't hungry. Georgina decided to rest because James promised him that they would have a tour around London after his meeting

James had prepared for his business lunch meeting at Restaurant Gordon Ramsay. He would be accompanied by John and one security officer. Georgina would be left with Juan and the other security officers.

As soon as James business meeting ended at around 2 PM, he along with his companions went back to the hotel.

Georgina was taking a shower when he arrived. He immediately removed all his clothes and joined her.