The Unexpected Visit

It was a quiet day at Aphmaus house,  everyone was sitting down watching a movie and of course there were arrangements.  Aphmau and Aaron sat next to eachother like always, Garroth, Laurence and Dante we're fighting over spots on the couch like normal, Travis,  Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan we're sitting on the floor with a big bowl of popcorn.  There was one person left out of this arrangement though... Zane was sitting alone in the corner like he always does. He doesnt like to talk to people much. Everything went quiet all at once,  the guys we're not fighting, all you could hear was Zanes sigh as he took his phone out and started watching a new episode of My Little Pony.
Then there was a knock on the door,  it was so loud that everyone jumped,  even Zane as he dropped his phone and it went skidding towards the door and he wanted to find out who would ruin the perfect moment to watch his show.
When he got up,  he slowly did it hoping someone else wanted to open the door for him. Then when his hand was finally on the handle,  he saw something that caught his eye...  And it was right infront of him... But what was right infront of him you ask...  It was a...
TO BE CONTINUED