"But, you're a Shadowhunter. The Clave won't accept this."

"I don't give a rat's ass about the Clave. I serve Valentine and Valentine alone. The Clave will soon see how great the world is if there are no Downworlders in it." I stabbed my seraph through his head. He screamed as he disintegrate. "Like that."

I smiled as I got up. Termites eliminated. I walked outside and headed towards my next target. A pack of wolves in Downtown. I love a challenge. I walked past the abandoned alleyway when a voice came behind me.

"Sammy?" I turned around to see Alec Lightwood standing with a shock look on his face. He ran over and pulled into a tight hug. "I can't believe it's you."

I pushed him away, grabbed him by the collar of his jacket and slammed his against the wall - blade near his neck, "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't slash your throat right now." I looked down the alleyway. "How many of you are here?"

He gave me a shocked look, "No one's with me. Sammy, are you ok? Let's go back to the Institute."

I glared at him, "So they can kill me? Hell, no. They could track me all they want, but they'll never get me." I leaned closer to him, ignoring this weird pounding in my chest, "This is my only warning, don't follow me."

I turned around and started running. "Sammy!" Alec called after me.

I heard his footsteps coming closer. I spun around and threw my star at him. It almost reached his chest, but he dropped to the ground before it could pierce him. "I won't miss next time, Lightwood!" I yelled before running.

If he thinks he's going to take me to the Institute, then he's dead wrong. I should have killed him. I want to kill him.

》》》》

The next morning I tracked down this warlock, Jimmy Parker. Decent man, but from the information Valentine sent me he helped Iris Rouse create this weird tonic that lets Shadowhunters breed with demons. So, let's just day to get rid of a warlock's power you take something away. In this case his hands.

I gagged Jimmy's mouth while he struggle through the restraints. His screams filled the room as his blood dripped to the floor. "Sorry about the mess. I couldn't have you throw a fireball at me or anything." He mumbled something. "What's that? Oh, right."

I removed the gag away from his mouth. "You're violating the Accords! I gave myself over to the Clave years ago!" He screamed.

I chuckled, "Oh, I'm not working with them."

Jimmy's eyes went wide, "You're her. You're working with Valentine. That...that abomination."

I punched him. "That's my father you're talking about." I sneered. "And I'd show some respect if I was your position." I grabbed my seraph. "No hard feelings. I just can't let you make any more abominations."

I held my blade up and was about to strike his chest, but Alec came inside the room with his bow. "Sammy, stop!"

I groaned, "I told you not to follow me."

"Let the warlock go, Sammy. You don't have to do this."

I let out a fake chuckle before I stabbed Jimmy. I heard him gag before I took my seraph out. "Too late." I ran to towards the back door but Alec shot his arrow near my head.

I turned to see him lower his bow and slowly walking towards me, "Sammy. I'm not here to hurt you. I just want to bring you back, I miss you. Izzy misses you. If we tell the Clave that you're with Valentine to protect us -"

I cut him off, "Protect you? You think that's why. Why would I protect those who want to kill me?"

"Sammy, we're not trying to kill you. Why would I kill the one person I love? I want to protect you from Valentine."