"Yeah y'all got talent the thing is I want to add another person in if that is alright?"He asked.

"What you mean?"I asked.

"Three girl  group."He told us.

A young boy walked in. He was kind of cute.

"You must be Ronnie?"Mike walked up to the boy.

"Yeah."He shook his hand.

"I'm Mike this Ricky Ralph and Bobby."He introduced the boys.
"And these are our girls Paris and Melinda."Mike smiled at Mel. I smiled at them. They don't date but they like each other. They need to date I mean they are so cute.

"Nice to meet y'all."he said to us.

I smiled. He smiled back at us.

"Well we glad to have you aboard."The big man told him.

"Thanks for letting me join."He nodded at them.

"Y'all ready to put in this work?"He asked them.

They nodded. They then followed him to a little studio.

"You two can you guys find a third girl like a friend and make the group?"The big man asked me.

"We don't really have any other friends we just have each other so I don't think we can."I told him.

"Oh I think my neighbors daughter would be interested."The guy with the glasses told us.

"Bring her in tomorrow and we can tear her vocals and see what's up with her."The big man said.

"Aight I'll tell her tomorrow."The man with the glasses said.

"She writes songs as well."Melinda pointed at me.

"You think you can show us some of your songs tomorrow?"The big man asked me.

"Yeah I think I can do that."I told him.
"Good."He nods at me.

"We need go head out cause I got to babysit."I told Mel.

She nodded and we walked out of the studio and the building. We walked down the street and to my house. We walked in.

"Mom I'm home but I want to talk to you and daddy later."I told her. She nodded.

"Well I need to head off to work."She told me leaving.

She works at a small salon here. .She really wants to own her own salon but we don't have the money so she just does hair at a shop. My dad is a janitor at a big company. My sister works at a corner store and goes to school for nursing. She pays most of it with the money she earns from the store plus she works at a nursing home taking care of older people. I can tell she hates it cause the people she cares for are old white people so you know some of them don't like blacks because of when they were younger. She says she keeps working there cause they pay good money at that job and it pays for her nursing school.

My little niece walked downstairs. Yes Londyn does have a daughter. Her name is Alanna.

"Hi TT."She smiled at me.

"Hey baby."I picked her up.

"Hi Melinda."She waved at Mel. Alanna is three. She is so adorable. She is just bad like I was when I was little.

"Hey baby."Mel smiled at her.

"So Alanna I was thinking of taking you to the park or to the movie which one do you want to do?"I asked her.

"Park."She smiled.

I nodded.

We walked out of the house. We walked to the park. I let her go play. Mel and I sat on the bench. I watched as Alanna played in the sand box. She is so adorable.

It started to get late.

"Alanna come on let's hear home."She ran up to me.

We walked home. We got back to my house. I started cooking some dinner for her. I am just going to have Mel spend the night. I cooked dinner and I made Alanna a plate. I sat her at the table and she ate her food. Mel and I ate some.

"Alanna put your things in the sink and I'll be in there to give you a bath."I told her.

She nodded and skipped out of the kitchen. I washed the dishes. I pur them away. I walked out of the kitchen. Alanna was ready. She had pajamas ready. We walked upstairs to the bathroom.

"Alright."I ran her a bath. I put bubbles in the tub. I got her undressed. She got in the tub. I washed her up. I washed her hair. I got her out. I dried her off. She smiled. I got her dressed."Alright time to brush your teeth."I told her. She brushed her teeth. I combed her hair and brushed her hair into a ponytail.

We walked out of the bathroom. I got her in bed in her room.

Younger Paris(16-20 years old Paris)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Younger Melinda(16-20)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.