Chapter Thirty Three: Rebuilding And New Abilities

Start from the beginning

You: "That means... Teacher becomes student." I say a bit timidly. She nods at me and I shake my head. I then nod and look at her and then Toph. "Let's do this." I say confidently. Toph nods and tells me to continue.

We do so. We have to repeat the first move a few times do to the noise startling Korra a small bit. But after that she has me kick forward. Her pillar goes flying while a large bolt of lightning comes from my foot. When she teaches me the different basic punches large bolts come out of my hand. Something we notice is the lightning loses its cutting power and seems to act like a blunt object more since hhough it burns objects it merely pushes them. We practice these moves for some time until Toph shows Korra more advanced moves that my bending would not be affected by such as changing the density of sand and stone or controlling mud in a way. I watch those in amazement until Toph has me join Korra in metal bending techniques. When I practiced the first move nothing happened. Toph got an idea and had Korra create a metal ball. She placed it on the ground and I did the moves again. Turns out that Metal bending turns my electricity into a magnet. Not a horribly strong one but I can still launch metal with a decent amount of force.

You: "That is pretty useless in most situations." I said looking at what I did. Toph and Korra laugh at that and I chuckle.

Toph: "Maybe but my theory is being further proven. Let's continue lover boy." She says to me. I nod and we resume practicing.

I begin thinking what Lava bending could potentially due... Too bad Ghanzan is dead. Toph wanted to test the extent this 'magnet' functioned and had Korra begin launching metal at me. I used my magnetism to easily deflect the bigger ones and even send the smaller metal chunks back at her. Toph was simply smirking the entire time. We continue this for a while until Toph decided to let Korra 'have her way with me' which was way more perverse than it needed to be. Toph walked away and Korra smirked at me.

You: "I'm going to be sore in the morning." I said sarcastically. She snickers at that.

Korra: "Yep! No watch what I do." Korra requests as she assumes her water stance.

I watch her work intently on her water bending. Such fluid motions. She only goes through the basics for my sake. Once she finishes she gestures for me to do the same. As I mimic the moves my electricity seems to become looser and almost liquid like. When a bolt hits the ground I am proven correct because it puddles before disappearing after a minute or so. A low voltage charge? Interesting. I could set up traps with just this alone. This will defiantly help any stealth missions I ever have to take. I then get an idea. I decide to see if I can use some of the more advanced moves Korra shows me to try for more crowd control things. It works as the low voltage charges linger as a throw them around myself and they seem to bounce of the surface a few times like a ball before landing. She applause my performance in a sarcastic way. I look at her with thinned lips and Korra laughs at me. She then shows me how she converts water to ice. Lots of sharp jabs with one's fingers pointed out. Hm. After she finishes I try it out and just as I thought tiny little bolts came out of my fingers at a rapid pace. They are almost like daggers or... Maybe I could focus these on someone's pressure points to disable them. Being satisfied that I have a basic idea of how water style works Korra helps me become more precise with it throughout the afternoon. Once the sun began to set we went back to Toph and ate with her. Korra told her what I was capable of and Toph simply smirked at us. After we ate ad winded down with some cuddling, even if Toph picked on us for it we went to bed. New Abilities eh? If water is crowd control, ice is precise striking, Earth is blunt power, and metal is magnetism. What could fire and air be? We both fall asleep through exhausted.

*TIMESKIP*

(Still Your POV)

Toph is continuing the lessons with Korra and even has me joining in since she was right about her theory. The more I practice the better the bolts became same with the magnetism. Again once Toph wwas finished with Korra, she let Korra have at me.