I Want

I want nothing more than to just hold her in my arms, close to me, lean down and whisper sweet things in her ear.

I want her to want me back.

I want to move her hair and be able to place sweet kisses trailing up her neck.

I want to help her with her pain, make her feel better about her life, about herself.

I want her to know that she’s loved; I want her to love me back.

I want to tease her until she almost breaks, I want her to touch me, I want to touch her. I want her to want me to touch her.

I want to give her everything she wants, everything she needs, everything she doesn’t get from anyone else.

I want her to smile more, I want her to smile when she looks at me and knows I would never hurt her.

I want her to laugh with me.

I want to feel her lips underneath mine. I want her to enjoy our kisses like I enjoy them. 

I want her to be mine. I want her. I want Gizella.

I want her to accept me and my sexuality.

I want her not to move away from me like I’m diseased.

I want to be able to tell her.

I want her to know I love her and for her to love me back, accepting me, allowing me to look after her, not being embarrassed that people think we are together, I want her to embrace it and be proud to be with me.

But until then I’ll just always be the best friend, there beside her every time she has a problem or needs to be cheered up, next to her through all the broken hearts and stupid boyfriends, through the gossip and through the late night phone calls.

I’ll be beside her through everything and I’ll wait until maybe, just maybe my dreams will come true and she will realize that she loves me too.

I want to be happy with the woman I love.