Cartoonist for hire: Custom Cartoons and Illustrations

From marketing your business to creating one-of-a-kind personalized gifts, cartoons are a great way to get your message across.

Custom cartoons are perfect for:
• Personalized Gifts
• Office Newsletters
• Advertising
• Presentations
• Print Publications
• Online Articles and Blogs

Above are samples of custom cartoons made for satisfied customers.

How it works
Creating your custom cartoon is a simple 3-step process.

1. The Idea
We start with your vision and requirements for your project. Whether you have a fully conceived idea that needs to be drawn up, a partial idea in need of fine-tuning, or you need everything made from scratch, we will create the right cartoon for you.

2. Writing and Sketches
Once I have a clear idea of what you want, I will send you a series of sketches and captions. During this working out process, I will edit, redraw, reword and polish the cartoon concept until it meets your needs perfectly.

3. Final Artwork
After the last sketch is approved, I ink, color, and complete the cartoon and send you the high-resolution artwork via email.

Cartoons are delivered via email, as 300dpi (high-resolution, print-ready) JPEG files. Finished artwork is always delivered within a week of approval of the final sketch.

Check out my website for more information on how to order:

http://fishmantoons.com