chapter 10

Harrys POV

"so when do you start work?" Grace asks me.

"Next Monday at 1 am." I explain to her.

"Quick question babe, why did you think it was a good idea to act like you were gonna kill me last night?" I ask.

After a little giggling she says,

"Well I just thought it would be funny....Oh and it was Amanda's idea. Bot mine!!"

"Miss innocent... I acutely thought it was all you! But nope you little good girl!" I tease her.

"I am a very bad girl indeed!" Grace says.

"That so?" I ask.

"I cheated on a spelling test in 1st grade! Ha!" Grace says.

"Without the teacher finding out?" I question her.

"well......"

"Who told on you?" I ask her.

"myself." she quietly says. And I cant help myself....I start cracking up. She gives me a pouting look.

"Sorry....I just....thats funny!" I say through my laughing. She glares at me and says," It was so embarrassing. Like I cried for 2 hours! I missed dinner that night because I cried so much!" I start giggling again.

"It was my moms chicken pot pie!" She exclaims.

"Your point?" I ask.

"I miss it." she says sadly.

"What?" I ask.

"When I was 8 and innocent and when I had a family." She tells me. Then out of the corner of her eye a tear forms. I wipe it away. She smiles then excuses her self to the restroom.

Graces POV

I cant believe that I started to cry in front Harry. Im so emotional about my family. Its kinda ridiculous. But I do miss it. So much.

Harry knocks on the door.

"Ya?" I ask.

"Please babe, open up." He asks. I open the door then he slips in.

"Don't feel bad about crying in front of me." He says. I say nothing.

"Look, I gotta go meet miss. Hanna about some stuff. Can I talk to you latter?"

I give him a look pleading him to stay.

"Sorry babe. I cant. I promised her." Harry says. "I don't brake a promise."

"Then promise me something." I tell him. he smiles "What?"

"Don't ever leave me." I tell him.

"wouldn't dream of it." He smiles at me. Then gets up to leave kissing me on my forehead leaving me to sulk about my old life and feel sorry for myself.

"Babe, Please don't stay sad forever." Harry requests.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I inform him. Then he's really out the door.

Gosh I love when he calls me babe.