Part 2

Ryan pov.

R: wait, don't leave like this please we have to talk.

I felt bad after telling her about Ethan but it was for the best. She needed to know that she was dating a cheater. I tried to stop her I ran after her but her parents stopped me.

Mrs.w: what happened?

D: you didn't tell her did you.

R: she has the right to know but now she think I'm a lier and she doesn't want anything to do with me.

D: we agreed that we would wait until after her birthday.

R: yeah, but......

Mrs.w: what the hell is going on.

R: me and Danielle......

I didn't really really wanted to make things worse by telling her family about Ethan. Danielle cut me off by a look.

R: I have to tell them. We walked in on Ethan and another girl having sex.

D: I am sorry I didn't want to ruin her birthday or her graduation day.

Mr.w: it's okay I know you would never hurt her.

R: Well I got to go home and get ready I will meet you at the graduation.

I walked out to get in my car that I got when I was 16 when I heard jake yell my name I turn around.

R: I didn't know what to do but I didn't want her to go with him after what I walked in on.

J: it okay I understand you love her.

R: how did you know.

J: because I see how you look at her. She will get over it don't worry about it okay.

R: I really have to go now I will see you tonight.

Then I got in my car and drove away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading let me know what you think so far.