we meet

****this book in 100% inspired by the girl who made "ilysb" (srry don't know her name lmao) it is going to be very similar to hers! Complete creds to her****

kat
Hello, my name's Kat and I am pretty much your ordinary 15 year old girl. Not basic, but ordinary. I have 2 older brothers, Jordan and Lucas, and no parents. My parents died in a plane crash when I was 4 years old so I don't remember them much. I have medium length, brown to silver ombré hair and I am 4'10. I am home schooled so I don't have many friends, just my one internet best friend, Liv. I've never met her irl and its lowkey killing me inside so how fun :). But my brothers on the other hand, are very social and are starters on their varsity basketball team. They always have friends over. I love them and their friends to death but they are all so overprotective. It's mostly because of my anxiety. I usually have 3-5 panic attacks a week and it sucks. I struggle with it but I try not to think about it too much.

I wake up and it is 9:45, honestly pretty early for me.

I'm pretty lazy :)

I wake up in a pretty good mood, like anxiety gave me a break for once. I got up and got ready for the day. I brushed my hair and put on my outfit:

I decided to go on a little walk so I tell Jordan, one of my brothers, that I'm leaving

I walk outside and immediately get overwhelmed by the traffic and honking I see on the road in front of me, but I decide to continue walking.

I get lost in thought and think about many deep things, typical.

I get interrupted when I hear a boy. I turn around a tall boy is running towards me.

He gets to me and I look at his face and he's hella cute.

"Hi, I saw you walking out of your house and i noticed we live next to each other. I just moved in right next to you." He says out of breath. He's Australian omg, don't mind me just dying.

I look down and play with my fingers as he gets his breathing back to normal because I'm shy like that.

"Hi, my names Kat." I say not looking him in the eyes.

"Beautiful name. My name is Tyde." He says smiling. His. Dimples. Though.

I start blushing and I look down again and he notices.

"Aw your blushing." He starts, "well do you want to go back to mine and get to know each other?" He says still smiling.

I raise an eyebrow at him and he just playfully hits my arm.

"Not like that oh my goodness." He says laughing.

"Sure, let's go." I say looking him in the eyes and smiling for the first time during this conversation. He smiles even bigger because I start to get comfortable around him. He leads me to his place. It's weird because it usually takes me months to get comfortable around someone, but with Tyde, I already feel like I've known him for years. We get to his place and go up to his room.

We talk and talk until it's about 1 pm. I've learned that he moved here with his brother, Troye, who is a famous singer and youtuber. I also learned that he has a YouTube channel himself and has a lot of subscribers. Damn. I tell him about myself, but that lasted only a few minutes because there's not much to tell. lol.

tyde
Omg I love her so much. I think I already have a little crush on her. She's just so cute holy

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask, hoping her answer would be yes.

"Yea, sure" she's says smiling, and I smile back. She blushes and looks down and it's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. I put in the movie "Tangled" and we both get comfortable. We are both laying with our backs against the board of my bed and I have my arm around her shoulder. 45 minutes into the movie she gets a text from "Lucas." Oh god does she have a boyfriend. :(

"My brother just texted me I have to go." She says to me. I'm sad she has to go but at least I know that it's her brother that texted her. She gives me her number so we can text. We both hug and she makes her way out of my apartment.

kat
One of the best days I've had in a long time. He's just so cute and his dimples omg.

I walk inside my apartment and hear the familiar sounds of teenage boys. I walk into the living room and see Jordan and Lucas with three of their friends, Jayden, Jorden, and Bryce.

"Where'd you go nugget? It's been a while since you left." Jordan asked me, putting his arm around my shoulder. Nugget is my nickname that they all call me since I'm small.

"Oh, I went somewhere to eat." I say lying.

"Ok, well we are about to leave to go to practice, do you wanna come?" He says, hugging me.

"No, I'm ok." I say back. They soon leave and the house is filled with silence.

The rest of the day consisted of watching YouTube, listening to Frank Ocean's album, and thinking of cute Tyde. I fall asleep, his appearance haunting my dreams.

;

First chapter is vv short !!
929 words
c u next time !

-yours truly, Kat