Augustus Waters : Eulogy

Augustus Waters -eulogy-

So,im standing here,as I am,whenever im just a stranger to him or every peoples here,but I always be aqquintance in non-reality life of him,i never people will never knew me,like how you know him,but I know him better than I know myself too..

So,this is me,sending a condolence to him,Man,I always pray  to god for a good life for you,and Hazel,you’re the luckiest bitch that could hold his hands before it turns cold,you’re the last person to kiss and feel his lips before those change into a cold white lips,you’re the last to touch his cheek before its change to pale,and you’re the last person he talks ‘love’ before he die,literally lucky,your lucky that how sick he is,he still put up a bit strength to write you a sequel but I not even get a words from him because, like I said before,”im just an  aqquintace to him in a non-reality life of him,,”as I read through his life,im thinking and wondering who  would never dream to have a boyfriend like him,holding a lots of faith,riding the rollercoaster that only goes up,He’s a big dreamer until he live in this Cancervania fighting every seconds of life to have a perfect life like other people could,im soo proud of him.He could run,chase his dreams,fighting with a beautiful ‘leg’ all people girl like me,would always dream to feel the real life with him,but we all lose our game after he stops fighting and resting himself in peace after tired of fighting in this battle.

And,not forgetting you! Isaac,the bestest friend of Augustus.you’re the only hope of him,I quote one of your words that you held up as Augustus talks about ‘robot-eye’. “ what use of robot-eye if I can look through the world but I can see you?” that’s beautiful man,love,life,friendship, you’ll always take that as our first thing in our daily life before having fun or other else.thatmoment when augustus always on your side,whenever your sad,he’ll be your shoulder,ber your tissue.that’s beautiful.soo beautiful.Life without friends,is like,life without water for like a million years,your lips looks pale,dry your throat begging for a water,but in the meantime,you actually already die,because people cant stand up a week.Its preferring toa  friends,how could you live up this life when theres nobody to be talk to,nobody to cries with,nobody to chare oursecrets life,nobody to feel todays mood with us, because no one else than ‘Friends’ understands more than other people.including ‘family’.

Young man Augustus,you’re the most charismatic,lovely,charming 17-years-old boy with one leg than could lit up this whole entire life,I always wished to have a better life like you.your sweet words always quoting my life,every seconds I look up at your words and motivate me every seconds ticking on the clock.sometimes,I feel badand guilty of how im not gratefull of having this life,and a perfect breathing lungs,because you were fighting  soo hard but resisting myself to die- because like you said “ the moment you die,no ones remember you“ maybe they will,but after then,they ‘Don’t’ they having a new pefect life,forgetting the people who stand up besides them whenever they in need.But,young man,I’ll never,gonna ever forget you,throughtout your life,I’ve been staring peeping through the window updating your new news of your life.now,I bet you’ll be shock and cant believe that the people who’s to scared, shy,to talk to you finally speak up for you at your funeral.i believe you’re hearing and watching me,but not only me but all of us right now,I Do believe after-life.and I believe your hearing this clearly and maybe you could understands me? If your watching nad hearing me, Now,right now,I just wanted to say this words,that I’ve been keeping since the day that you still can breath perfectly,and before I said this,im asking for a Hazel as Augustus girlfriend,and Isaac as Augustus friend permission.this is the very last word before I end this eulogy,this mostly about the real thing  that I wish to said to him..

I love you,Augustus

I love you,                                                                            

                                                                                               Sincerely,

                                                                                                          Your unaqquitance strangers,