I Remember When

I remember the day my eyes first beheld Emily Fields. It was the first day of freshman year at Rosewood High. Ever since I can remember, I've been the queen of school, social top tier, and the one everyone bowed down to. As Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and I ascended the front steps of school, I couldn't help but notice a tall, athletic, brunette dressed in skinny jeans, sneakers, a white tee, and a jet-black, leather jacket ascending the steps just a few paces ahead of us. "I wonder who that is", says Aria. "I want her hair," replied Hanna. "Well this is my school ladies. So it's up to me to find out who this girl is and how she may be of use to me," I replied. "Hey! You! Who are you?" I hollered at the brunette. Stopping dead in her tracks, she turned around to face me. As she spun around, her soft curls shone brightly in the morning sun. It was almost like a scene straight out of a movie. Before me stood someone that immediately made me feel threatened simply because she was truly stunning. She looked me square in the eyes with most beautiful brown eyes I'd ever seen and said, "Emily". And with that, she turned back around and continued on her way. "Ali, you're gonna catch a fly if you don't close your mouth," said Spencer. "Yea Ali, she clearly doesn't want to talk to us," continued Hanna. "Boy she sure is gorgeous. I bet all the guys will go crazy for her," sighed Aria as we walked to our first period class together. Feeling a little annoyed, I retorted, "Aria, don't you forget who's the real queen around here. I have all the hottest guys chomping at the bit to be with me and I tend to keep it that way".