Your Love is covered in my Heart .. One Direction ♥

Someday, there was a girl had known a guy by chance ..She wasn't that interested to know more about him !

but by the time, she found herself knows about him more than she knows about herself !

She Loved him so hard .. she was fighting anyone insult him or even talk bad about him, and any girl says that she loves him more she could prove that she was wrong !

She was always standing next to him, supporting him and fighting for him .. Whenever she looks at him, She was seeing the whole world in his breath-taking eyes .. and his Smile was lighting up the dark roads in her life .. His voice, was enough to make her feels warm and safe !

Her life was hard, and she was nearly to die but ... but him, he gave her hope ! he was the reason to make her stay alive !!

She was seeing him in everywhere .. her nights were full of him, she was dreaming about him every night !

She didn't know what the meaning of Love untill she loved him, she closed her heart with him inside .. and made a promise to herself that he will never leave her heart .. never in a million years !

But him !! he did never know that she's even exist !!

He loved her yeah, but .. but he never loved her as she has ever did !!

He has a different life, and he will never think about her as she does !

He has his own girl, and he will never marry her !

But you know what ?! She does know that .. and she accepts !

She accepts to love someone who will never love her the same !

She knows that he won't know that she's exist, and she might won't meet him ,, but after all of that .. she still loves him, she still believes in him, she will stand next to him and she will never give up on his love .. Never in a million years ..

To her, he was the LIFE .. but to him, she was another FAN !!

This girl is the Directioners , and the boy is Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis ..

They are making a strong love story .. the tenes can never damage it  XxX