chapter 10 - If You Can't Be A Fool For Family, Who Can You Be A Fool For?

Začít od začátku

"You couldn't hear any other heartbeats inside me because it's too soon for a baby or two to have a heartbeat yet," Lindsey told him. "But not too soon for me to use a spell to confirm what Sybil said."

Ryan was stunned but completely happy. "Twins."

Lindsey smiled. "A boy and a girl."

From 8.09 "You Lead", outside the Lockwood Mansion by the fountain and the pond, Cristian and Liv were talking.

Cristian pulled out a small velvet box, opening it to reveal the ring inside, kneeling in front of where Liv was sitting on the bench. "If you need someone t be your light, to remind you what happiness is, to keep you from losing your hope, I will always be there. Like I always am." Liv stood, raising Cristian to his feet to look him in the eyes. Cristian slid the ring onto her finger. "Will you..."

Liv was so excited that she didn't let him finish, kissing Cristian deeply, sweetly and passionately, wrapping her arms around his neck, breathing deeply. "Yes."

From 8.08 "How Did I Become the Bad Guy?", in the anger management group, Alex, Stefan, Damon, Kaylin and Nicola were talking.

"I may have my humanity off, but the Huntress is stronger than ever, so she's not happy about this," Nicola told them.

Stefan chuckled in amusement. "Must be a hard fight between you two."

From 8.09 "You Lead", outside the Lockwood Mansion, Tyler/the Guy and Nicola were dancing.

"Your humanity is gonna flood back," Tyler/the guy told her. "You'll be consumed with grief..."

From 8.02 "Today Will Be Different", in Sarah's dorm room, Nicola had to watch Sarah die in front of her. She nearly fell when she could move, instantly taking Sarah in her arms, holding Sarah's head to her shoulder, holding her dead body in her arms, letting out a scream of furious, devastated defeat.

Tyler/The Guy: (voice over from 8.09 You Lead) "...of having to watch your sister die in front of you."

From 8.06 "Detoured On Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell", in the diner, Seline and the twins were sitting at the table. Nicola and Sybil walked closer.

Tyler/The Guy: (voice over from 8.09 You Lead) "Consumed with guilt for kidnapping Alaric and Caroline's children..."

From 8.05 "I'm Taking You Home", at the carnival, Nicola tackled Stefan, Damon and Kaylin to the ground, rearing her arms back to tear out Stefan and Damon's hearts.

Tyler/The Guy: (voice over from 8.09 You Lead) "Selling Alex, Kaylin, Stefan and Damon's souls to Cade so that you wouldn't have to kill them."

From 8.03 "You Decided That I Was Worth Saving", in the road, Nicola rushed toward Tyler, biting him on the neck, feeding, feeling him go limp in her arms, lowering to her knees in front of the car, both of them bathed in the headlights as she continued to feed.

Tyler/The Guy: (voice over from 8.09 You Lead) "For killing your ex-boyfriend Tyler Lockwood."

From 8.09 "You Lead", in the basement cell, Sybil grabbed Nicola tightly by the head to turn her emotions back on.

Nicola was consumed by the emotions, overwhelming grief and guilt that was devastating her.

Sybil: (voice over from 8.09 You Lead) "I'm not the thing inside your head you have to fear, Nicola. You are."

--------~--------

Day One